The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Its a comfortable 30C with little humidity thanks to the long winter, believe it or not there is still ice on the great lakes. Its A Wonderful place to vacation right now, we haven't had a real heat wave yet.

We had no reason to turn on the AC just yet.

Edited by Thor.

I saw an American tourist this morning, clearly a first-time visitor to Australia. She was wearing a tube top and mini-shorts, and looked completely miserable. Her expression said "Just go Australia they said, it'll be warm and sunny they said" You can't really get away with exposed limbs in the mornings here right now. It's not exactly Aspen or Moscow or Toronto, but it still cold enough to be physically painful in the mornings.

You'd want a Frock Coat at minimum.

You can here, its warm and sunny. Though the great lakes its not warm enough to go swimming sense the ice melting and everything. Which is a downside, we haven't had a chance to fishing yet because of that reason. Still itching to test out our 19 foot star craft.

Edited by Thor.

Werne has a thing for red-heads. :yes:

That I do, and I'm proud of it. :D

That reminds me, I saw this photo of a girl I sort of knew in highschool... and as soon as I saw it I was like :ohmy:, then I was like :smile:, and then like :woot:.

I would have to say that she is perhaps the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Gah, I wish I talked to her in high school. ALSO, I found out a while back that she's a gamer, and she likes Skyrim! Oh, why am I tortured? :facepalm:

BTW she had red hair. :tongue:

I got three questions:

1. Is he married?

2. Is she engaged?

3. Is she dating?

If none of those have a "yes" as answer and you like her, man up and ask her out. That's my personal tactic, worked flawlessly for me, now it's time for someone else to deploy it. :thumbsup:

Even if I did ask her out, I'd probably turn so red that I looked like a tomato.

You're a guy, right? So what are you doing there thinking about turning red, or thinking at all - stop it, it's embarrassing. Plus, turning red would only go to your advantage, going all tomato and still having enough guts to actually ask her out is something girls like, it means you have confidence and cohones. :thumbsup:

If you can find out where she lives without looking like a pervert, do that, then stop thinking and ask her out. The biggest problem we guys have is our brain, things get much easier once you stop using it when you don't need it (which is most of the time anyway). :yes:

Edited by Werne

Werne's right, you've got nothing to lose so you may as well talk to her. Whether or not something happens as a result is irrelevant, but this way you'll atleast know if she's someone you want to keep speaking with or run away from.

As for more specific advice, just act natural. Women are just human beings, so respect them as equals: you don't need to grovel, and mutual respect is important. Beyond that, try to find out what she's interested in. If you ever do end up dating her, that would vital information to have. Finally, avoid politics at all costs. Politics, personal health and sex are the three topics you never discuss with a prospective date. Health and sex are too forward and personal, and politics will always result in an argument.

Final tips? avoid extremes. Don't do anything ridiculously offensive or arguably insane. Vomiting, use of firearms, swearing and random acts of violence should always be avoided. If you make a minor slip-up and do something slightly rude, apologise once. If you punch her dog or vomit in her face, you're sunk. Avoid doing crazy stuff or ridiculously rude stuff at all costs.

Avoid being ridiculously nice, as well. This may sound insane, but smiling so often your face hurts or calling her "m'lady" won't win you any favours with women. Infact you'll probably just come across as a creepy, desperate neckbeard to be avoided at all costs. She's your fellow human and equal, not God's slightly-more-powerful cousin, so treat her as such. DON'T BE A NECKBEARD

Yeah. I think I'd be right after the initial awkwardness, but it's those first few moments that make my head explode. :P

But, I'm just sayin', I've never properly talked to her before. I don't know what she's like, and I don't have any friends who are friends with her. She's practically a stranger to me. I know she likes Skyrim but that's about it.

So, yeah, I can't really just approach her because that would probably be weird. Besides, I'm not sure she's my type...

Gamer girls are hard to come by, if its anything you have in common is you like games as well. They say relationships like that actually are better for you then the old boring moviegoer. They are more inclined to think out of the box and usually have a open mind of life in general. AKA geek possible to.

where is everybody.

Edited by Thor.