The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Had a funny misadventure tonight. I bought some Pimento chillies to make Tacos, but one of them wasn't a Pimento. Somebody put the wrong chilli in the wrong punnet, and with chillies that's a really bad thing.

I was happily munching on a taco when suddenly blam my head caught fire. I don't know what that one, lone chilli was but god damn it was hot. In future I'm going to check each individual pepper; apparently Scotch Bonnet and Pimento chilli look very similar, but a Pimento has a heat rating of 200 and a Scotch Bonnet rates 340,000.

Okay, either I'm going crazy or SOMETHING in my room is making a noise that sounds like, "Bahbahbahbahbahbahbah."

BUT I CAN'T FIND THE SOURCE!

A simple minded child saw a pretty car and senses there's is a rich person attached to it. :woot: It became clear the child did not have a lot of social interaction or read, heard, or saw much of the media recently. I realized how limited their insight was when the person spoke, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere I go!" I could tell the person never had to lift a finger beyond their family farm until they arrived near the outskirts of the town. :dance: They think all the junk their grand parent's, father and mother, older brothers and sisters left here looks like stuff they'll get for Christmas. :psyduck: Looks like they're really in for a surprise when they end up holding the key to the town/city. I can hear the mayor now, "And as added prize with the key, here's a cart with a couple of garbage barrels, a street broom, and a shovel to help you gather up all the treasures your grand dad and gramma left behind after they paraded through down driving the herd to market."

No sheep come through here! Cows, horse's, motorists who can't hit the broadside of a bars outdoor trash bin in the alley with the trash they throw out, and maybe a few dogs. Oh! Sorry! That's a wolf. Wolve's follow the buffalo herds. I can hear the child's future thought's. "Buffalo?! I'm sure glad the folks didn't raise buffalo." :blush:

Pagafyr is back! Good to see ya' again man! Missed you while you were gone, this place became too sane after you left and to be honest, I don't really like sanity. :D

Speaking of sanity, I miss naomis. :sad:

Good news, the noise is gone.

I still don't know where it came from.

Edited by K00L

I missed Pagafyr's thinking as well, :dance: , finally i am no longer alone in here :woot:

--------------

Is 3mb/s good connection, my isp is trying to pull a fast one i believe when it comes to downloading, the technician he honestly tried to bull crap on me about how 3mb/s is the fastest download rate when you have a 27mbit connection.

I need a download calculator to see if he's right or not. Scratches head, i have current a 50mbit connection but thats being used for Fibe tv which i am getting rid of at the end of the month.

Edited by Thor.

Dice passed away overnight. :sad: Looks like that bath plug did more damage than the vet thought...

I'm going to miss her.

Aw, sorry to hear that. :sad: One of our 13 year old dogs is being euthanized tomorrow because he's been sick for a while now (not with anything in particular according to the vets, just really old I guess) and has started having trouble walking up stairs recently (his legs suddenly getting stiff and so he falls and just lays on his back with his legs straight out).

Anyway, what's with all the Skyrim mods that are endowing statues' breasts as of late?

I saw that. I like to glance at the hot files every now and then and literally just looked before coming here and wondered why there were so many statue mods on there.

Pagafyr is back! Good to see ya' again man! Missed you while you were gone, this place became too sane after you left and to be honest, I don't really like sanity. :D

Speaking of sanity, I miss naomis. :sad:

naomis is gone? Whoa! I feel this next question is going to get a bad answer. You mean like Grumpy died kind of gone?

Hey! Thanks Werne; Thanks Thor. I like sanity; at safe distance, or I would not know that I'm not sane. Sanity is like when I was a baby, in a my clean on the inside diapers still, running away from Mom when she wanted to give me a bath after I had built a mountain the size of mole hill with a road all the way around it to the top. I built it in the dirt of our new front yard with a scoop shovel crane, tractor truck with a dirt leveler, a bunch of miniature toys for moving the dirt around and I played/worked so hard. I did not mind being dirty as Long as I was working. I probably wasn't finished building either, a house on top might have been in the plan.