The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Just had a massive battle on Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - me, my brother and my uncle, each on different teams but with one brutal computer each to help us out.

We outlived all the computers and it was just us three on the map. My uncle got the Ring and built Galadriel (the best unit for Elves) and sent it at my brother, who defeated her and stole the Ring, and then built Sauron (Mordor's Ring unit). My uncle sent hundreds of units against Sauron and eventually killed him, then he swept through my brother's base and destroyed it (even though my brother could have survived since he had a builder in a safe place with enough resources for another keep). Meanwhile, I was sneakily building up my forces undisturbed and I attacked! But, my uncle was too powerful and he repelled my forces and launched a counter-attack. My base, however, was too well defended and his attempt at victory failed. We then built up our armies once more and was just about to stage a massive battle when the game timed out and we lost it all.

It was fun while it lasted, even if I don't particularly enjoy competitive games.

the gaming family, though has no gamers in the family, fourth they don't grasp the entertainment value of games. We for me am alone, siiiigghhhh!!!..

I just got motion sickness from playing, "Among the Sleep" during the room play parts. :sick: Ooo! :confused: That won't make the body snatchers happy.

Ew. I felt awful after playing Beyond: Two Souls. At one point you get to be underwater and the lights and waviness of water made me feel lightheaded and nauseous. Only time a game has ever done that. I guess I should probably avoid Among the Sleep then.

It was fun while it lasted, even if I don't particularly enjoy competitive games.

I can't play competitive games with my brothers because they'll throw fits if they lose. Or one will at least. Especially if it's Rise of Nations and I nuke him.