The last poster wins

TheCalliton

KILL IT. BURN IT.

:tongue: Just kidding.

I made up a bottle of Ginger Ale with a SodaStream machine. :geek: Turns out Ginger Ale is a regular drink among the people who suffer from motion or sea sickness. :sick:

Ooo! I may get to play, "Among the Sleep" and enjoy it after all. :yes:

Wow! Slow/fast speeds. With large files my Internet Service Providers downloads have always flagged to very low and raced up to reach 15 Mbps from STEAM. I downloaded that Large Address manager for Fallout 3 to allow FO: 3 to use 4 GB from Nexusmods yesterday and did not get a chance to look at its download speed because it was finished already. I have a Cantenna that is supposed to give me Downloads of up to 15 GB Uploads up to 30 GB.

Anyone like me to send them a 30 billion lettered message? Just to test it.

Windows 7 users have a TCPNoDelay switch with another partnering switch that will convince servers we are at our computers or moving the mouse around so they don't time out while we are downloading files.

Yes Thor that is still what is going on. Servers still have antiquated code which can identify when we are not at our post baby sitting the computer. With the MMO gamers TCPNoDelay and the other one with a long name installed it makes it so we can make the server think we are there awhile longer when we are off getting a snack from the kitchen and it is downloading a mod or we're AFK for awhile. SWTOR recognizes when we are AFK and will boot us out to the server startup window if we are gone for a long time, but for some MMO Games like WoW, apparently the server has a conniption fit and kicks off people who are just lazily enjoying exploring and not fighting some enemies.

Go Figure WoW!

I like exploring, Skyrim is an excellent game for explorer's. A games gotta have both exploring and the quests or it doesn't get my attention.

Ubisoft used to provide that click and hop with Myst! Hopping from one space to another with some puzzles to solve, it was fun for awhile but I'd rather not be confined to a museum looking at all the lovely pictures with a didactic purpose. I want to step off the beaten path and see if I can excite some Cliffracers.

ODD!!, my speed may be lying to me, i swear i downloaded batman under 3 hours, 20gb file. Could it be the router can't compute faster than 3mb's, though it could be going faster than that. :confused: Its screaming 3mb/s when t could be 30mb/s :teehee:

YAAA i think i may be correct, arkham city is 20gb in size, yet it the time to completion says its only going to take a hour and a half to finish :laugh: :laugh: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , so it really is lying to me. Sneaky Ethernet

adapter can't compute that fast. So when i get rid of fibe tv i could in theory get it down to 50 minutes, and get the whole 50mbps.

Its a confusing thing sense the download rate is so sporadic that it can't figure out what to make of it. Its a bug on the router side, yet i am getting the advertised speed, the technician couldn't understand it either,

So now i am a little more relieved than i was, take the mbps with a grain of salt, look at the time to completion, that is the real indication that you are getting the advertised speed.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/29x8z2e.jpg

Edited by Thor.

I'm in a mood where i don't want to do anything, no motivation whatsoever. Even the things that usually entertain me, sigh i guess that means i am tired, but technically i am not. Tyhyping is a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, same here. Dad wanted me to go and buy food, but I really cannot be bothered.

EDIT: Lol, he got home and was a little bit annoyed (understatement) so he took my car and drove off. Hopefully that means he's doing the shopping so I don't have to! :laugh:

Gah, I am in such a terrible, lazy rut at the moment.

I'm thinking about buying Divinity: Original Sin, but maybe I'll wait until it's on sale...

Edited by billyro

I'm like this staring at the computer screen right now, painfully typing this

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by Thor.