The last poster wins

TheCalliton

And hey, building websites, apps and programming is a fun game too :D and I can do that at 60 FPS :tongue:

I overclocked my monitor's refresh rate, I can program at 96FPS. :tongue:

Um

Why does my university need my sexual orientation in their student record? "Bisexual, gay man, gay woman, heterosexual, other, information refused", not sure if I should just select gay man or if I should refuse the information.

On the University's website it says that this data won't be disclosed, even though it says nothing about sexual orientation.

It's standard procedure, they even asked for that stuff out when I was filling out paperwork for my school. I didn't like the answers though, so I added another option stating "jebem radoznale". English translation would be "I f*** nosy people", in case anyone wonders. :D

And I'm more interested in the "other" option. Gay people are mentioned, straight people are mentioned, even bisexuals are mentioned, but what constitutes as "other"?

Is it goat lovers? Sexbot enthusiasts? Chronic masturbators? Guys who stick their willies into car exhaust pipes? I want to know!!!

And I'm more interested in the "other" option. Gay people are mentioned, straight people are mentioned, even bisexuals are mentioned, but what constitutes as "other"?

Necrophilia, beastiality... :P

lol nah, it's probably for mostly Asexuals. And then there's Pansexuals, Demisexuals and whateversexual categories there still are.

I'm planning on giving an older PC of mine to my girlfriend as part of her initiation into the PC master race, but I'm not sure how good it'll actually be for playing games. What sort of benchmark utility should I use for a lower end PC?

Necrophilia, beastiality... :tongue:

lol nah, it's probably for mostly Asexuals. And then there's Pansexuals, Demisexuals and whateversexual categories there still are.

Wait, aren't pansexuals the same damn thing as bisexuals? Basically nailing anything that moves no matter the gender.

I'm planning on giving an older PC of mine to my girlfriend as part of her initiation into the PC master race, but I'm not sure how good it'll actually be for playing games.

You don't need benchmarks, just list the hardware. I'm better than any benchmark since I know what CPU/graphics card can do what. I can also give you a rough estimate of how high you can overclock that hardware, as well as the gaming performance gained by that. :smile:

Wait, aren't pansexuals the same damn thing as bisexuals? Basically nailing anything that moves no matter the gender.

Pansexuals feel desire, attraction and love toward any gender and gender identity. Meaning that they also like transsexuals. They don't really have preferences, they just fall in love with a person, no matter whether that person is trans or not, male or female.

Bisexuals, like you already know, like both genders, but not necessarily people of a different gender identity. They also have a spectrum of preferring a gender over the other. You prefer females over males, whereas my boyfriend prefers males over females.

Sooo basically the main difference here is that bisexuals are attracted to two genders (bi = two) and pansexuals (pan = all) are attracted to any gender (and gender identity).

Gotta keep those categories in check :P

My old 2008 gaming pc has new life with Windows 7, very quick, snappy and loads remarkably fast for a amd first quad 940 fx. Windows experience index reads 7.4 which is very impressive for a old pc as it is. Heck has higher scores than some of these new laptops these days, i might stick her on a ssd to see its full glory once again.

that old amd fx 940 was a true beast for its time, truly held up over the years.

http://products.amd.com/pages/DesktopCPUDetail.aspx?id=509&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/189/AMD_FX-Series_FX-4100_vs_AMD_Phenom_II_X4_940.html

i have her on a mini atx mobo with a small form factor case, using it as a HTPC and some old games. Runs kotor really well and skyrim in 720P. Corsair 500 watt modular power supply 4gb ddr2 Kingston 1100mhz ram.

Edited by Thor.

I opened my modem to its page and turned off the Wi-Fi. :geek:

I did so once on my router by accident. My PC was connected to the router through wifi so I couldn't turn it on again. :facepalm:

I had a similar incident when I thought I only needed it on for a cellular phone connection. :geek: I forgot about the game computer upstairs. :blush: I was so distraught about not being able to download mods from the Nexus on the Gaming machine I could not focus for an hour while trying to get everything up and running. After I gave up hoping to get online, and flopped down in despair, I remembered I had turned off Wi-Fi the day before.

At least it will keep me from gaming too much, I want to focus on actually doing something at Uni, not gaming my Uni time away.

Wow! University has sure changed. When I went, there were handball courts, basketball courts, their football field was in progress, and they outlawed panty raids the year before I arrived. Being a Pagan I was only interested in Procreation. I went to one Toga party. I went to one of the genius parties. They were talking about having every room with TV's and recording all the classes so we could turn on the 20inch set and watch our classes at our convenience. The plan was we would only have to attend class for the tests manually still on Friday.