The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It seems at the best of times I have this desire to pick up a people person.

During Spring Season I was walking through the Flower Farm to test myself for allergies. I saw a girl dressed for the occasion of preparing a flower garden. The way she was shaped and the way her clothes fit her I could of sworn I was dreaming and seeing a character out of one of the games I have.

:woot:

ugh

I'm burnt out on gaming right now. Ever since watch_dogs I don't really feel like playing anything, nothing excites me and everything is just a grind. I'm not really that excited for Inquisition or Shadow of Mordor anymore either. Gaming used to be the one thing I could always come back to no matter what, and it would pick me up and make me happy again.

Maybe I should take a break and do something else. Maybe learn Python or PHP, make an app for my Windows Phone, I could also try producing some music. I miss the time like back in 2011 when I was so excited for Skyrim. When I first played it I spent 3 hours in the starting dungeon looking at all the different textures, models and animations, fascinated by the gigantic improvement the game was over it's predecessor.

Life's gonna change completely for me in 2 months and I'm just here, not sure what to do with that fact :P

I have a car that will reach 156 MPH. I can travel 400 miles on one tank full of gas at standard highway to medium freeway speeds. It can carry enough food to last me a week/month. A week if I want to drive with the hard top convertible down, a month if I want to leave the transformer style convertible top up.

I posted pictures for all to see.

Do any of you remember what make and model it is?

Ehh never seen the picture??

Also science my favourite subject matter, if you are interested mainstream is not the place to be, the evidence 2014 is the place to watch if you are interested in that stuff. They are making some ground breaking conclusions and fact making. Cause theorys are just the stepping stone. When they start actually studding the theorys and others things in labs, amazing things happen.

Also the evidence is startling, more so if you pay attention, each claim is sometimes backed up very well. They wouldn't be presenting it if it wasn't backed up via evidence, very good evidence.

They are predicting in the next few years, Nasa would have no choice but to take this evidence seriously, because it would be stacked against them.

or are they

Edited by Thor.

Stunning? Imagine that!

I am shocked!

Not as much as I used to be.

After I found out of the worlds collected knowledge of our worlds history, our galaxy, our science team in Research and Development departments of the colleges and universities only share about 5 %. 5% which is disclosed for the general public.

Jay Leno proved how interested our Earths people are in the U. S. of A, the heritage and history, by going out on the street and asking the public questions which were taught in K-12.

The people were picked at random and most of them didn't even come close to knowing what the answers were.

One of my oldest gaming questions for trivia pursuit was, "Who was the 1st President of the United States?" Almost every student in K-6 knows George Washington was. But he was the 1st elected president, not the 1st President.

So who was the 1st person appointed to the job of President of the United States?

Here's a clue. He had the job before George and was only in office a short time.

they seem to be updating on a regular bases, every 2 weeks. But hey its very intrigueing stuff. Its gaining ground when it comes to predictions and scientific evidence.

I always enjoy a alternative view of the universe, heck who knows it might be correct.

Edited by Thor.

No the idea behind it, there is so much evidence one can bring to the table before its recognized. The idea behind it seemss to be sound, the big evidence was the electric arching of mars.

They though have some trouble explaining black holes, but they say Even Ienstien had some doubts about his own theory, saw something like that on youtube, if its on youtube its all good. Matter of speaking, literally.

this was way back in 2012, maybe they have revised it sense then.

Edited by Thor.

Whoops, should've specified I meant Pagafyr with my last post.

I refuse to believe any model of the universe that is not made out of foam and held together with popsicle sticks.