The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm sure Rangers at Yellowstone National Park are pleased with your Plug. :geek:

:whistling: I'm sure glad you're not plugging Old Faithful with a giant cork. :woot: :wink:

Yellowstone National Park Old Faithful; http://www.nps.gov/yell/planyourvisit/oldfaithfaq.htm

I read that article and it says it's getting weaker. Much more so than it was when I saw it.

I was about 5 going on 6 in 1956. That spout went so high even I stopped still and watched. Its water was so hot they had the area marked to make sure no one was inside the area where its hot water would spill down in the breeze.

I remember a cartoon where a cork was stuck in a geyser. Probably was one of the old Bugs Bunny cartoons. I mean the old ones.

Maybe that's a sign the magma is cresting the water spout, the inner working being pushed up. less water inside the chamber or network of tunnels.

The bulge is rising, this a sign.

Edited by Thor.

Usually, it's a sign that you reeeeally like something.

I'm in my twenties, I shouldn't be giggling right now... ...but I am.

Speaking of giggles, this should give you all few...

Australia recently gained a Senator called Clive Palmer.

Clive is the absolute living stereotype of a politician: he's white, old, fat, stupid and hideously corrupt. The funny part is, dear Clive has done more for progressive politics BY ACCIDENT since he got elected, than Labour did in an entire term leading the country. The man is a walking(waddling, actually) disaster, everything he says is hysterical, and yet oddly enough he's actually done a lot of good things, and prevented a lot of bad things.

He is quite literally "The wrong (fat) man, in the wrong place, at the wrong time" and may he continue to accidentally do good for some time yet.

Yes, that means your girlfriend is about to be very happy. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Where is everybody?

Edited by Werne