The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My car has an exhaust leak, but it makes the exhaust sound nicer. Not sure if I should bother fixing it since it's not pumping CO into the cabin like it did before.

CO: Carbon Monoxide hunh? :pinch: It isn't pumping fumes into the cabin? :confused: Or you've gotten so used to the smell you don't mind inhaling it anymore. :sweat:

That's is an interesting enough engine development to convince me to stay around longer and maybe get to see the first ship to Mars which takes maybe 6 weeks instead of 6 months.

By the time it is developed and working for a ship maybe then a longer distance traveling ship will be in construction outside the Space Lab.

I think we human have some sort of addiction to a peddle we press with our foot to get things moving. Not to mention sound. While outside in outer space the vacuum of space allows no ship noise and/or turret firing sounds.

If it weren't for sounds added to ships flying in outer space some say the movie "Star War's" and the Star Wars MMO would not have succeeded.

Space odyssey 2001 was the only movie that got the vacuum of space correct. Other then the game dead space.

Edited by Thor.