The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I made a new longsword today.

http://puu.sh/aMmov/edbfe2bb9f.jpg

Ugh, the .jpg compression has ruined this image. :dry:

But at least you can all see it. I'm calling it Vivacity...

Yey! I was tweaking my Skyrim settings to improve performance and somehow one of my tweaks worked. I improved my framerate by about 10 frames and the overall stability of the game seems improved too. And just as I was about to abandon hope of Skyrim looking nice and running well!

Seriously, I wish Skyrim ran as good as Oblivion or Fallout. Those games, with my current ENB settings, look just as nice, but run faster. Oh well...

Edited by billyro

I am finished with the daily routine of caffeinating myself. One Espresso' and I am good for the whole day.

And what a day? Another Sunny Day. I pondered what I needed to do at 8:00 in the morning (Daylight Savings Time). I turned on the computer and sat down. While waiting for the computer to warm up I fell asleep.

What a Dream I had?!

When I opened my eyes again it was nearly 11:00 in the morning (Daylight Savings Time).

Someone must of plugged me into the wrong function director. Because I thought I was needed for something at 8:00 in the Morning (Daylight Savings Time).

I am on a gaming brake, lost interest in pretty much everything, though Elite Dangerous is begging for my Money, its the price point right now. i am saving up for something big.

Just you wait. Ram bought already for future reference.

By the time any game comes out that needs a badass pc to run I'll be there waiting, may even upgrade to the latest and best amd cpu on the market, because i am sure going to need it.

i haven't gave up on gaming entirely, i just haven't touched my pc for the longest time, no thanks to minecraft.

got 16gb of ram, this is the tipping point. I can't go any further without going Intel.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113347&cm_re=amd_fx_9350-_-19-113-347-_-Product

I am going to see how far it can go Ocing that badass cpu.

My pc is officially 100% up to date, at least until ddr4 comes out.

this will have to do until 2020 until photonic super computers on the desktop comes out. Sigh...

project cars

Witcher 3

Edited by Thor.

I made a new longsword today.

http://puu.sh/aMmov/edbfe2bb9f.jpg

Ugh, the .jpg compression has ruined this image. :dry:

But at least you can all see it. I'm calling it Vivacity...

Yey! I was tweaking my Skyrim settings to improve performance and somehow one of my tweaks worked. I improved my framerate by about 10 frames and the overall stability of the game seems improved too. And just as I was about to abandon hope of Skyrim looking nice and running well!

Seriously, I wish Skyrim ran as good as Oblivion or Fallout. Those games, with my current ENB settings, look just as nice, but run faster. Oh well...

You're correct the picture doesn't do that sword justice. It appears too dark as well on my monitor.

That sword looks good, remember my advice, a clean well laid out mod is a mod that people will take notice on the nexus.. Its all about presentation.

Metal clang's against metal, the arms of one knight shake from the connection of the two longswords. His grip too tight at that moment of contact. Mustn't do that, must remember to let the hold loosely or lose stamina. He lifts the arms for battle strike and throws his weight into the swing. Dangled more when he feels the connection and uses his strength to not drop the beauty as she makes the other knight pay dearly for their own bad moves. The weight of her squarely bashes in hard upon the other knights armor catching a strap holding the shoulder guard on and loosening it to fall away a smidge.

The sun knight see's the tiny bit of exposed chainmail and works the other knight attacks by taking the guard positions until he sees he has him in just the correct position to wail once directly upon the loosened armor.

BAM!

The noise rattles the loose piece off the leather strip and dangles down. He guards more and attacks less hoping his challengers stamina wears down.

BAM!

It fails him for the Sun Knight switched to the legs and made for his open arm as the lever attack sends the longsword blade from under up into the armpit, ripping the chainmail open and nearly cutting the vein.

The Sun Knight uses the longswords weight as it naturally drops down from the side of the armor swinging it up and away from the knight challenger.

As the Sun Knights blade gains moment it rises high and the Sun Knight spins around 360 degrees. The sword comes slashing down of its own freed up motion and pose held gently so it would not fly from the grip of the Sun Knight.

Its will sings. The whistle of death drives down upon the challengers soul in his steel armor. The helmet is bowed toward the missing shoulder guard. The Sun Knight longsword slicing through the chainmail and the tiny cut the longsword achieves causes the hissing sound of blood as it sprays out upon the breeze.

The battle of the longswords goes on and on until the truth of the tiny wound removes all taught. The challenging knights knees fail, he kneels, and falls forward into a slump. He rolls off the side of his wounded shoulder in one last effort to avoid more pain. Sleep grips his soul, death takes his empty heart, his god takes all the life he had and plays it flashing before his eyes. He raises his good arm as if to plea one last time for his life.

(I'm seeing it in fast forward?! WHY? Can we ever rewind and try it again?)

The Sun Knight stands tall, one foot upon the challenging knights chest, he raises his Longsword in praise of the Sun.

Better luck next time! Challenging Knight.

(Ok! Now lets rewind and watch as, "I win" again.)

Now you Newbies get thee to Bess's introductory page in the forum.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/14-newbies/

BORED,BOOREDDD, BORED, what to do when you are bored. Go for a walk or mincraft. Sigh...

To much energy to just sitting around playing video games... StoOOOPPP thinking like that... Video game for life, or pc for that matter, still boooorrred.

okay i shall go for a walk then, maybe then i will have more will to play.. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by Thor.