The last poster wins

TheCalliton

How does one have such post count in a years time, what is the secret. Spamming the skyrims halls of pictures. :teehee:
Also what the, they found Dino dna????

youtube is a strange and wondrous place, where things just appear. The year they found it doesn't add up :blink:

What do you think of this??? The date is 6 days old, and only 12 views on youtube. Its a two year old presentation, yet just recently released on youtube??????

the other creepy thing is they probably have Dino dna :woot: . Lately there has been way to many anomalous youtube videos as of late.

When i mean anomalous i mean evidence that defy certain theories and myths.

Edited by Thor.

It's a shame how small the group who have tenure on the Universities Campus, tenure like Einstein had for Math, the Paleontologist's groups really aren't that well financed. If they gave KICKSTART a chance they might find more support.

More support is required. They get it if they succeed with their alumni drives to raise funds.

Without support from rich alumni they would not have any Arch's, a DNA study team, or Paleo's at all on campus. DNA studying Professors who are fully supported are too few too.

It's takes people like us, who have no reason to, to go out and make discoveries which are eventually taken seriously by socialites on campus who are on low budgets and spend most of their time teaching while living off of the cafeteria food.

I am very good at shuffling data from false and real. i can determine what is a lie and what isn't, i can see the evidence with a scientific thought process no one in my family could understand, its just the way i am. Things i search on youtube stick in my head, i have a vast data base of things that are true or false, then i add them together to do comparison shots then delete the false data. A photographic memory helps to. things going through my head would boggle your mind, scientifically speaking. Yet i never fulfilled my ability on the real world, i usually tend to keep it to myself because allot of it is very controversially speaking like that evidence you saw, though how legit is the question. its stored away though for future reference. :geek:

Edited by Thor.

Buddy, old pal, old I WIN Friend; unless you're stuck so you cannot be mobile at all I sense you will be mobile soon. Tracking your interests may disclose something to you that would be a help to hone your self awareness. An improvement. Knowledge is like that for he/or she who finds it and comprehends it. It is often, just, acknowledged by a few people.

An individual who finds knowledge without first realizing that it may help improve their mind often wants to share it with everyone to make a splash in the community news.

It is best that you spend some time processing what you found and learn from it. Develop a continuity in your brain with your new knowledge. You may form a new mental skill. When you find the proper people who will need what you've acquired; then share.

Its a sad state of affairs, minds like mine are usually laughed at, but i can judge for myself whats funny or not :blink:

Science and evidence, real world evidence is what matters to me, nothing else does. Cause reality is stranger then most stories told on paper.

Edited by Thor.

Well There. There are so many video games deluging us with information that is similar to personal development it appears the authors are eager to find a way to direct or misdirect some from discovering a way of life outside the game room.

Aus tra lia is a mysterious enough land with spacious enough land that few explore it any further then some men did the Antarctic. The drive to go further than the last person with reason which gets funded so they could do so is the plus or minus in the development I refer to.

Once a discovery discloses a source which university wants more information about, the struggle to get that information begins.

You state you are already a living vacuum soaking up knowledge and able to separate the parts effectively cataloging everything efficiently. I advise that you form an alliance with those who will provide further involvement, including travel to the place. I imagine that the hands on experience when a find is acquired is as magical as movies suggest. Maybe only in a sublime way. Any development would assure your kind that evolution will be triggered and you will occur to evolve.

I don't know you physically. I only assume you are even human because that which separates us may be more than a veil of mystery. It could be the secret of life you seek. Let me remind you, it is what you collect and comprehend that is important to your research and development. I seek what intrigues me and my own.

Two different paths? That one day may reach a point where they intersect, or, always may run parallel to each other. Either way the result is they both support the focus we both are entertaining.

Often I find the mistake in my own work is that what is entertaining me is the focus. As I blundered around I found that is not alway so! I must relax, reason, hypothesize, and let go of my psych of Epicurean belief or pleasure becomes all I seek.

Lol even human, I just think odd. i have no motivations, or ways to think beyond my space of observable universe through my two eyes. I just have means to make sense of it all. No thanks to my photographic memory. More of a burden then a gift, because some things i wish could be unseen lol. DELEETTTEEE!!!!! why isn't it working :pinch:

Also good Call Ub3rman123, though prices here a very competitive, changes every day pretty much.

Edited by Thor.

Good buddy, old pal, Old I WIN Friend; I can sense that I have already intrigued you though, because I perplexed your thinking by causing insecurity.

Follow along here... You're conscious of your needs. You're conscious of your designs, that which you have on ways to provide you comforts of home and pleasures of the body and mind.

I made you conscious that to continue on you may need to step out of the comforts of home and pleasures of the body and mind. You may have begun to reason that if you continue all you have may be lost because of someone trying to misdirect your attention long enough to take your expenses and rob you of your field of dreams.

You are on your own path, get it. No one is going to ask you to hand over the glass of refreshing water you are holding.

You're onto something. It is your's and your's alone to reason with. You moved into a more realistic viewpoint your mind holds. And now you feel like it is a treasure someone else is after. I say that, "They can't even touch what you have".

None of us can. :mellow:

Like I said, before learn from what you have found, relax, hypothesize, theorize, actualize, and develop your mind. Later after you feel comfortable with that acquisition and possibly have a good hypothesis with a strong theory to back your new physical and mental knowledge "and possibly a new skill"; Then Share it if it what is intended for you to do.

:cool: All I sense is, "Keep your hands off of my stash".