The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I doubt origin will ever allow mods, especially the way there anticheat root kits give false positives the first time i tried installing one of there games. Not to mention the other questionable false positives.

Always, always have a good antivirus. its the only way to know what really is going on. i highly doubt they where false positives, just origin is a nasty peace of work.

So i uninstalled it and never went back.

You don't even have to be running Origin to play the games you downloaded with Origin. I played The Sims3, DA:O and DAII and used mods.

If you seriously had that much trouble with Origin then something else is wrong with your PC.

Edit: Also, continuing that internet speed discussion, Google Fiber is going to be only 15 miles away (instead of 30) from me next year. It's getting clooooooseeeeerrrrr... :teehee:

Edited by K00L

SIIIGGHHH iw sh google fiber was here already.

it happens whenever origin connected to online, it had so many background processes it wasn't funny at the time.

Edited by Thor.

I wish Google Fiber would get even closer, but I don't think they'll come out as far as I live.

Maybe your antivirus causes some kind of conflict if it happens when Origin is online. Dunno. All I know is that I've never had any issue with it. :confused:
On my computer right now, Steam has four processes running (I don't really know why, but it does) and Origin only has one.

Sigh looking at the debate in Gaza, its a good thing Canada has a strong constitution, rivals the USA by a looonnng shot. They tried getting drones for the military and stuff, but the Supreme court is arguing against it. Its a dang good thing we have it. its the only thing keeping our civilization intact.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1893950-broken-borders/page-6&do=findComment&comment=17628364

Edited by Thor.

Meh. I try to stay as far away as possible from any and all political debates on this website. They should have closed that section forever back when things got out of hand about a year ago or so. Plenty of people have been banned from this website due to getting involved in rather heated debates in the debates section too. Some of which were great modders.

I do like politics and I love debating about it, but not at the expense of my account here, thank you very much.

Besides, most political debates around here are centered on US politics anyway. Like I give a rat's ass about their problems. We've got more then enough problems of our own to deal with 'round here in Europe.

Needless to say though, the US constitution is like a holy grail compared to our constitution.

...just needed to get that off my chest...

Edited by BlackRampage

YA i have high respect to the supreme court of Canada having to deal with the corruption that seems to be a thing with this government we have now. Watching very closely to what they try to pass, though never do, 9 attempts so far, and every time get a direct no from the higher ups, i think its higher then that now.

If you want a strong constitution come to Canada :thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.

Being again reminded I am sensing that I should find peace and comfort with all I have learned. I should feel joy for what I believe even though I may not have found companions whom with the beliefs I have formed were shared.

No a loser is not the winner. A winner is not the loser. All the while I wanted to share what I found I realized that until someone else acquired it no one wanted to even talk with me about it.

Seems like if I give up this amazing find I have at my present location, now, other people will become interested in it more.

All I have to do is leave it to someone else who can wave their title over their head like a flag and everyone will turn to see what they've found.

I own it though, "I WIN!"