The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So fluffy looking.

Edit: That smile doesn't look as cute when the Nexus replaces it, it made the whole post creepy...

Edited by K00L

Hahaha. :D

Hey any idea what the best shadow distance is for skyrim, i tried everything.

2500 will give you quite good shadows, but they'll disappear at about 20 or so metres. 5000 won't be as noticeable when they pop in, but the shadows will look like they're half the resolution (they effectively are, because they're stretched over twice the distance). If you play with a shadow map resolution of 4096 or 8192, it won't be as noticeable, but the framerate will suffer. I doubt you'll have problems with that, though.

I just got done talking with one visitor who was from some church who asked if I believed in a invisible being. The obvious thing was I was working to put away some stuff I took out of the car when he and a friend came by.

He brought a friend with him so they could protect each other if they ran into a vendor who had a fierce disposition about riff raff. They must not have been able to read the signs I have posted any better than this scene with the dog suggests.

http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/a9MLvY6_460s_v1.jpg

That's is a cute way to give a plug for that restaurant. Look closely at the menu. The dog is looking at from his basket.

In my case the outdoor video/audio cameras were recording us as we stood there chatting. All I wanted to do was finish my task and go into the house so I could sit on my backside and do the things ONLY A FREE of DEBT person can.

If the two men had read the signs maybe then the man leading the conversation would have had second thoughts about trying to test my faith in a being he can't even justify exits.

He could not prove what he suggested anymore then I can prove all you do exist.

new word for rpg, hiking simulator.

You know how some enb's the gradience is way to high and it obscures the sky.

this one does not, i might release it ont he nexus.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/15dtf2c.jpg

Edited by Thor.

its working, i am in the middle of tweaking it, the clouds are pseudrial generated, that's why the look different.

it was about to rain, just missed a lighting strike.

Edited by Thor.

Ah ok, I was wondering what clouds you were using. If I were to make a suggestion, I'd say it needs a bit more saturation and contrast, but other than that it looks nice. :)

Speaking of ENBs, I just got permission from Xilandro to upload the modified ENB for Skyrim. If anyone wants to test it out, let me know and I'll upload it here first.