The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Alrighty, I think I'm ready to upload the Queensland ENB preset! But, before then, could someone please just test it out and see if it's working alright? I don't want to upload an ENB that is broken...

http://puu.sh/bb0f9/99bd41afaf.gif

A little comparison between Climates of Tamriel and CoT + Queensland ENB... :wink:

Anyway, here's the download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0rtwxkr5x4dxpba/Queensland%20ENB%20v1.zip?dl=0 (yeah, it's Dropbox, but it's only 50kb so the download shouldn't take too long.)

Oh yeah, and you'll need to download the latest version of ENB and copy over the required files first. Don't copy over any of the unnecessary files, though, because it might alter the way it looks.

So yeah, if someone could quickly test it out for me and tell me if it works, that would make my day. :)

have you tried coupling sweet fx to that sweet looking enb.

I might have to change these strings if i do test it

ForceNVidiaCard=false ????
ForceNVidiaCaps=false ????

Mine is using every weather mod in existence, the best way to get that working correctly is you also need the enb helper mod.

LOOOOLLLL

Xbone is failing fast, the wii u is beating it.

http://www.vgchartz.com/

Also tested your enb Billyro, i had to turn down the darkness a tad.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/n4d01y.jpg

Edited by Thor.

I can't use SweetFX because I'm on a laptop, and if I try to use it, Skyrim runs using the weak Intel card (it's that damnable Optimus technology).

Yeah, the brightness slider should be on the very bottom for it to look right. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Anyway, that looks pretty nice to me. :smile:

I'm going to start writing up a readme and stuff, then I'll upload it. I probably won't upload it tonight, but I will soonish.

ForceNVidiaCard=false ????

ForceNVidiaCaps=false ????

Mine is using every weather mod in existence, the best way to get that working correctly is you also need the enb helper mod.

I don't think you have to worry about those settings unless you're on a laptop. They simply force the game to run using a "fake" nVidia card in case the laptop keeps reverting to the Intel one.

Edited by billyro

That disturbing trend, sigh allls well. Though disturbing trend none the less.

You should re-evaluate the word disturbing and where you use it :P

That trend is annoying yes but it managed to gather up many more donations compared to last year. 2013 ALS research got $2million, but this year they are around $90million and it's rising.

I did the challenge, it was fun, and I donated a bit of money. It's a really good way to raise awareness, doesn't matter if it's starting to become annoying right now. ALS is a horrible disease, and I'm glad that people are making a stand to get better at curing it.

K00L this reminded me of you for some reason

I don't know why .-.

Could be the dancing. I dance like that. :laugh:

Seriously though, I don't know why that made you think of me. Maybe because of the strange images and stuff I used to post.

Like a certain one about a moon and pizza.

It looks like his avatar. :D

Well it's grey and has kind of a close shape to it...

But it kind of has a creepy smile. :tongue:

If it had an open mouth and spines down its back, it would be a perfect replica. :P

So many game delays... and for some reason, delayed until November! Grand Theft Auto 5 for PC, Assassin's Creed Unity, and most importantly, Dragon Age Inquisition all come out in a span of 5 days. :wacko: