The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ah the deprivation stage is again being run.

ย 

First introduce the subject to modern ideas. Then train them with a bunch of children who are all competing to get to be on the A list so they get to go to a better school with more training among children all attempting to achieve the A list. The winners get to go to another school to compete to get on the A list and then are the finalist in the game of life.

ย 

They know who their competition is and it is no longer going to be a fancy video game they can all play at home. Unless they are retired Admirals and have a space ship to explore the universe they sit by and waste away. And then they pay for the ISP to play an MMO and gain a full rank of Hero extraordinaire to then attract newbs, Newbs, who want to be like them and follow them into a ant hill where they will be taken apart cell by cell and studied to see how well the ants built them. The ants latest polyresin and carbon based humanoid they designed to trampled the neighboring ants failed short of its duties again.

ย 

The two legged stomper with fingers to dig deep into the soil and rip out the heart of the other ant colony did so well! But; for some strange reason the hybrid human ant mingled with pigs DNA did not kill the other ants queen.

ย 

The book? What book? Oh! I'm sorry! I got mixed up without realizing a guiding hand was driving me to mingle the thoughts of everyone here into an interesting quote or a synopsis of meaningful words to cause everyone to want to go to the store and buy the latest hot chapter on, "How to act like children without really trying."

ย 

There is a copy for those who weren't born yet titled, "All I Really Need to Know I learned in Kindergarten". Oops I must have been distracted by a sharp pain and did not finish typing because it caused me an allergic reaction to being stuck with metal objects like pins and needles, tacks, nails, knives, steel jacketed lead bullets, eegahaad. Help!

ย 

Oh! I read that book 25 years ago. It may have helped me find my will to live? It's what I found after I read it that may have made me the child star I am today. My theory is much simpler and it works 100% of the time.

ย 

ย 

ย 

:sad: I WIN! :laugh:

ย 

Dog? I thought you were cat. :tongue:

He's obviously Cat Dog.

http://www.themagazine.ca/cms/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/CATDOG.gif

Meowoof.