The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hey anyone up for a dang cheap yet probably the best sounding pair of headphones i have ever come across.

the price is right.

http://av.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL028853&pathId=210&page=3

I never considered jvc to beat sennheiser but they have, db range does not matter much in the comparison charts, its the fidelity that matters more. Deep bass to go along with it, sounds great EQ'ed.

Edited by Thor.

What the baby would say, if I had a wife, we got pregnant, and the baby was born.

I need a need to need a need in such a needy way that may need some needed attentions so I will get what I need today, tomorrow, and every day.

My this is an addiction I have for that which I need. The need is certainly going to finish me if I do not get what I need now, and forever after. Need I say more?!

Someone tell me. Please! Why would anyone get a nice baby like me hooked on such an item so I can not live life without it?

I'm sure I will grow out of it. LIke a fad it will fade away. For the moment while I can not help myself. I need it so bad! NOW.

:sad: Breast Milk forever! :laugh:

I need to save the Backbone supply of Gigabytes allowed me for a month so I can't just watch every YouTube that is displayed.

$10.00 a GB on the regular contract with 10 GB a month. If I go over I have to pay $15.00 extra per Gigabyte.

I can only watch one 3 hour movie and a play Video Games on STEAM for a few hours a week as long as STEAMs Servers don't crash the game. If it crashes the game making it so I have to restart the game over and over it isn't worth it anymore.

Because loading the game costs a good bit of a Gigabyte to reload again and again to restart the game.

Bye, Bye Borderlands 2, I won't be downloading the new Borderlands The Presequel if it is 18 GB to download. Bye, bye Online gaming. So long big dollars to the ISP. I won't pay $100.00 per every ten GB I have to download and than $150.00 for the remaining eight or ten more depending on whether the server downloads it all without any disconnects during the download.

Bye Bye NexusMod, bye bye YouTube, bye bye all you fun guys, fun gals, and fun gi's.

So long!

I won't be here much longer, if the Internet continues to subdue us by cheap tricks to undo our wallets. I'll take what remains of my money and go buy a fishing boat so I can spend my day playing, "hook the fishy in the mouth and play with the yo yo effect of it trying to get free, all day!"

I need to save the Backbone supply of Gigabytes allowed me for a month so I can't just watch every YouTube that is displayed.

$10.00 a GB on the regular contract with 10 GB a month. If I go over I have to pay $15.00 extra per Gigabyte.

I can only watch one 3 hour movie and a play Video Games on STEAM for a few hours a week as long as STEAMs Servers don't crash the game. If it crashes the game making it so I have to restart the game over and over it isn't worth it anymore.

Because loading the game costs a good bit of a Gigabyte to reload again and again to restart the game.

Bye, Bye Borderlands 2, I won't be downloading the new Borderlands The Presequel if it is 18 GB to download. Bye, bye Online gaming. So long big dollars to the ISP. I won't pay $100.00 per every ten GB I have to download and than $150.00 for the remaining eight or ten more depending on whether the server downloads it all without any disconnects during the download.

Bye Bye NexusMod, bye bye YouTube, bye bye all you fun guys, fun gals, and fun gi's.

So long!

I won't be here much longer, if the Internet continues to subdue us by cheap tricks to undo our wallets. I'll take what remains of my money and go buy a fishing boat so I can spend my day playing, "hook the fishy in the mouth and play with the yo yo effect of it trying to get free, all day!"

Third party isp's way to go, never go with any of the big ones.. You have options, you just have to look for it.

Or move to Canada and enjoy unlimited plans.

trouble with dreams, sigh i bet you are right now thinking what you could do with that unlimited deals.

Edited by Thor.

I hated it.

http://static3.shop033.com/resources/18/160536/picture/AA/85494186.jpg

Aw it's so cute I want to pet it.

I saw a few cats here in Wales but mostly sheep, tons and tons of sheep. And cows. (And my boyfriend's cock)

Edited by Iv000

so can't sleep, hungry though.... might have something... grr i hate it when i am hungry and tired at the same time.

Hey i am getting the hang of Linux Cinnamon, dang its such sleek looking OS.Has everythng with a click of a mouse the way i like it. It feels more like windows then a linux distro.

With my Media box finally built with my old pc parts from ages ago, its runs pretty good as a media box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Oma4GAAuY

Far better then that garbage steamos :psyduck:

Edited by Thor.