The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I don't know how many of you here ever look at Mod DB but there's some pretty awesome Skyrim WIP mods over there. CangLoong City looks awesome (though you might have seen some of it here on the Nexus).

Whoa ho ho ho hoooo! That looks awesome. I haven't actually checked out Mod DB before but now I think I shall. :smile:

EDIT: I think the CangLoong City mod looks the most impressive. Other cools mods I'm looking forward to are Enderal (the sequel to Nehrim), Ethas, and Luftahraan, but they won't be out for the foreseeable future.

Also, Andoran Prologue looks wicked (and the trailer is awesome - that Morrowind music part sends shivers down my spine every time).

Edited by billyro

Yep those other three are ones that I keep bookmarked to remind me to check on them every now and then. Also The Last Dragon looks like it could be good.
I forgot about Andoran Prologue. I still need to play the Oblivion mod they have since it's got that English version now. I'm still waiting on someone to make a translation for Vicn's La Daedra Commedia. I kind of wish I knew Japanese so I could play it. His monsters are really creepy looking and just overall the mod looks cool.

I tried out Andoran Axis, and it's okay. It's just a little quest, not a total conversion or anything like that. It's still cool though - had a good jump-scare in it and the voice acting is great (even though it's not in English). :)

I haven't seen that quest mod before, and it looks pretty interesting. Maybe one day someone will translate it...

I sense fear in that post, i have some idea what he is facing. but we will never know if its life altering :sad: . if he can't post any longer then i fear the worst.

Of course he also could be on a journey of a life time, his interest of archeology got the best of him :smile:

Edited by Thor.