The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Samsung has some nice software to go along with it, Although some reason it won't update the firmware but any case its still good one. Not that its good to be OS ssd. it has to be updated first before you could even install windows on it.

Found out he hard way.

Edited by Thor.

http://www.albion-swords.com/images/swords/albion/nextGen/kingmaker/kingmaker-5.jpg

This sword is so sexy - I'm going to make it for Skyrim when I get home.

EDIT: Oh, and note-to-self: this sword is called The Kingmaker (I'm writing this here because I know I'll forget).

Edited by billyro

Water on mars and clouds as i posted before??, nasa not telling the truth. then why are they there to begin with, waste of funding if you ask me.

http://www.albion-swords.com/images/swords/albion/nextGen/kingmaker/kingmaker-5.jpg

http://puu.sh/bWp3E/b1db1ff8df.jpg

Eeeeyup! :D

I think I may have to shorten the handle a bit more, but otherwise I'm quite happy with how it turned out. :)

EDIT: Argh, can't sleep. It's nearly 3am and I've got the plane trip today... hmm, maybe I should just stay awake all night and then try to sleep on the plane?

Edited by billyro

It never fails to amuse others when I find some interesting reference, or thing, to try and fathom what excites me.

Because it seems to excite them, that I am excited, and they want to know if it is some item I can be separated from, or some thing they can claim to have found so they can earn a reward for the discovery. I know they know what I know and know that they know I know what they know that they know.

Since I haven't found anything to excite me, or they them, lately, everyone seems cool and content and keeps a distance which is a heaven sense.

To bad two guys I did not know found their way into a meeting I attended last night which was for me and others like me. They fell in with a group who had no business inviting anyone who did not live like they, eat and drink their way day to day, for their entering in was where I began to understand my misinterpretations of what a gal I was wanting to be a friend with guided me to. Fortunately for me it clearly gave me insight to what was to become of me if I continue to pursue the likes of her.

Two guys thought they were going to rob a man who had just went into a place. Once inside the lights were low, their mumblings were heard in the quiet hall, because they did not know where the man was. They searched until they found a room which they thought he might be in. Lucky for him he was at an AA meeting and they were both drunks.

I went to a meeting.

After the meeting was over upon exiting the movie they showed

I discovered two officers in the lobby.

Two drunks had been arrested in the lobby.

The meeting I attended was not intended to save their kind.

They clearly didn't know how to play the game we play.

:laugh: I WIN! :sad: