The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hmm, I haven't tried writing a quest before, but I suppose it could give it a try. :smile:

EDIT: Okay, I posted in the thread.

EDIT 2: Well, I did a very dumb thing on Heroes of Dragon Age today. I sacrificed one of my level 40 epics (red) to improve another epic who was stronger, but I didn't realise that he was only about 5 levels from his level cap and my sacrifice mostly went to waste. So yeah, now I only have 1 legendary, 3 epics and a measly uncommon. :(

Edited by billyro

I noticed that a lot of my characters turn out to be very similar, aside from race and hairstyle. I decided to give my new character some unique personality with a custom-made full body tattoo...

I think I may have the same problem. :tongue: That tattoo turned out nice!

Oh yeah, I also finally got a legendary (green) in Heroes of Dragon Age, heh heh heh heh heh. About time...

Does your legendary suck? Because I got Wynne and she's awful. The PvP events feel so unbalanced now. I used to be able to find people I could beat but now it seems like a lot of people have a team full of legendary people. And some of them are horrifyingly good. Vengeance Anders destroyed me with one or two hits and barely lost any health. :sad:

EDIT: Where is everyone? Did you get scared off by my images? :tongue:

I've been slightly busy and not on my computer for the past... Holy s***? Three days? I thought it was one or two. Uhm. I'm not really sure what I've been doing. Saturday... I don't know. Yesterday I was mowing for a while and gathering stuff my brother wanted sent to him. Aaand today I was mowing more and mostly spent the day inside a ridiculously hot building making a prize wheel thing. Yay, measurements and math.

Edit: Oh and I also had like 500 hedge apples to get out of the way of me mowing.

Edited by K00L

Oh yeah, I also finally got a legendary (green) in Heroes of Dragon Age, heh heh heh heh heh. About time...

Does your legendary suck? Because I got Wynne and she's awful. The PvP events feel so unbalanced now. I used to be able to find people I could beat but now it seems like a lot of people have a team full of legendary people. And some of them are horrifyingly good. Vengeance Anders destroyed me with one or two hits and barely lost any health. :sad:

I got Ariane, who is the elf rogue from DAO's Witch Hunt DLC. I've levelled her up to level 65 by consuming other characters, and so far she has been pretty unimpressive. I sacrificed my Arishok (who was an epic) to make her stronger, but I think the Arishok was actually a lot better, even though he was like half her level. At least Ariane attacks the back row most of the time, which is helpful when enemies have mages at the back.

Yeah, I don't really put much effort into the PvP events unless I have characters that get boosted by the special conditions. Otherwise you just have to tap 'next' a million times until you find the odd person who isn't decked out.

If you click on the "More Info" button before fighting someone, it will show their stats. Most teams with a full set of legendaries have levelled them up to 85, making them nearly invincible. Some people must spend hundreds of dollars making their characters that powerful... but I haven't even spent $1 and I don't intend to.

Also, there was a new update overnight. A lot of the UI has changed, and there are new social options and something called the Nexus on it. Apparently the Nexus (on the game) is just a thing for quick events with big rewards, but it has been offline so far.

Oh yeah, my "Ally Code" is 533-717-146 (and the name I used was "Bunjity", heh heh), see if you can add me and then I think our people can battle. :smile: I am weakened at the moment though so you'll probably win.

EDIT: Where is everyone? Did you get scared off by my images? :tongue:

I've been slightly busy and not on my computer for the past... Holy s***? Three days? I thought it was one or two. Uhm. I'm not really sure what I've been doing. Saturday... I don't know. Yesterday I was mowing for a while and gathering stuff my brother wanted sent to him. Aaand today I was mowing more and mostly spent the day inside a ridiculously hot building making a prize wheel thing. Yay, measurements and math.

Edit: Oh and I also had like 500 hedge apples to get out of the way of me mowing.

Garden work... you gotta love it. :P

I used the vaccume/blower to get rid of fallen flower and leaves from the pathway today, and then Pop and I put a few branches through the new shredder he bought (that was fun). :)

Edited by billyro

Yeah if I see people with legendaries I flee.

I try to do the events since they can (or used to) give some nice rewards. This nobility one I thought would be good since I have two Bethanys and one Carver and one random unnamed Bann. Unfortunately I discovered the wrath of Nugs... I fought a team of two legendaries, and one was Schmoogles. They had a combined health of 58000, which was double the amount of my team who had four event boosted people.

I'll do the ally code next time I get on there. For some reason I used the name of my Skyrim character (heresy) at the time, which was Jorius.

Do I really have to love it? :P Our yard seems so huge that it takes at least a day, sometimes two, to mow and clean and such.

Edited by K00L

I just barely can resist to make a gesture of wild and fully incomprehensible bliss.

I sure hope you have some great evening Halloween fun where you live.

Door to door Trick or Treat: the lore of Halloween" was allowed when I was youngest.

Now; I am still young at heart. I dream of giving out candy to the brave youths who dare come to my door.

If you want to know more about the splendor of my youth, don't watch this Movie, "Trick or Treat": the Lore of Halloween

because it is full of mistakes, made by comic book writers about scary people and the times which were responsible for making Trick or Treat fun unfun!

Happy All Hallows Eve Everyone!

:laugh: curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Tell you what I envy you americans and how you celebrate haloween, you seem to go all out as if it were christmas! Where as here in the UK we do absolutely NOTHING...well we are kinda supposed to but its very piss poor and nothing actually happens, even TV line-ups don't have horror films/programs set up for the actual night instead TV builds up horror stuff in october then when it comes to the night itself there is nothing left, so what do they show?...?...that's right...NOTHING! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I made an effort one year to even hollow out and carve a cool pumpkin and place it in the window of a student dorm in which my gf resided in her student period several years back, probably the only one, and in true british dick head style someone stole it within moments :facepalm:

Trick or treating was a poor effort as a child too, all it amounted to was me and a group of friends knocking on doors for a bit of change...not candy, or anything haloween, just a bit of coin without even a smile half the time.

Where I live it's too rural (or spread out at least) to really be a good place for Halloween stuff.

There's a few houses that have some decorations and stuff up every year, but mostly we're too far spread out to bother (even for Christmas, most people only put up a few lights and it doesn't seem like many do that even). My family doesn't really decorate. I think my mom used to but it's more of a hassle now and I'm sure it was mostly done because she had three boys to eagerly help. Not so much anymore. :tongue:
This year though my brother had to help with a haunted house thing for Fine Arts Booster Club and I ended up getting dragged into helping (and apparently now I'm supposed to go through the haunted house, which is actually a tent). That's something else, a lot of people I know started going to Worlds of Fun for it's Halloween thing and others went to some big haunted house deals in Kansas City. Of course those are like an hour or so away and also very expensive (both the park and the haunted houses). It's like almost $30 or something to get into Worlds of Fun for a day. Anyway, I never did either of those.

Tell you what I envy you americans and how you celebrate haloween, you seem to go all out as if it were christmas! Where as here in the UK we do absolutely NOTHING...well we are kinda supposed to but its very piss poor and nothing actually happens, even TV line-ups don't have horror films/programs set up for the actual night instead TV builds up horror stuff in october then when it comes to the night itself there is nothing left, so what do they show?...?...that's right...NOTHING! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I made an effort one year to even hollow out and carve a cool pumpkin and place it in the window of a student dorm in which my gf resided in her student period several years back, probably the only one, and in true british dick head style someone stole it within moments :facepalm:

Trick or treating was a poor effort as a child too, all it amounted to was me and a group of friends knocking on doors for a bit of change...not candy, or anything haloween, just a bit of coin without even a smile half the time.

I don't have any such life in the U. S. of A. North America in Canada, maybe they do, but everything here and south in the lower 48 is becoming just like you described for where you live.

Halloween isn't really popular in Australia, either. Maybe people do it more in the suburbs but I haven't seen it.

Yeah if I see people with legendaries I flee.

I try to do the events since they can (or used to) give some nice rewards. This nobility one I thought would be good since I have two Bethanys and one Carver and one random unnamed Bann. Unfortunately I discovered the wrath of Nugs... I fought a team of two legendaries, and one was Schmoogles. They had a combined health of 58000, which was double the amount of my team who had four event boosted people.

I'll do the ally code next time I get on there. For some reason I used the name of my Skyrim character (heresy) at the time, which was Jorius.

Yep, accepted the request. Did you get a reward for doing the friend thing? I got a gold person and some money. Also, I battled you and only just won, mostly because Carver decided to do a double-damage attack at the end. Probably wouldn't be so lucky the next time. :tongue:

The event that is on right now gives nobles 1000% power and health, so now would be the time to put those Hawke siblings to use. I've only got a Grey Warden Carver and the Fereldan Bann and so far I've managed to smash a few people. As long as they don't have much nobility or legendaries, they're usually easy to beat.

Also, you should try out the Nexus mode - it rewards you with lots of people (even on the easy difficulty) and so far I've managed to get quite a few good combinations. :)

Edited by billyro