The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hello there everyone, well overwhelming as minecraft is right now SOOOO many things added to the game its unreal.

Minecraft ps4 edition is almost some what pc now. With hoppers sorters. And features galore

Today I deleted my Skyrim scripts folder and reinstalled my mods that include scripts in an effort to remove unnecessary scripts from my savegame. The old script folder was 16MB, and the new one is 2MB! I then went into the game and re-saved my game, then used the Savegame Script Cleaner tool on the save file. There were over 400 rogue scripts running in the background and over 600 unused instances! I don't think my savegame has never been so clean! Not to mention the performance improvements... I can't wait to test it out thoroughly!

EDIT: Well, the game is definitely smoother and more stable, but my laptop continues to overheat and the game runs like constipation - which is to say, very slowly. Damn Summer! It's too hot for gaming, here. :pinch:

Edited by billyro

Ugh, house-moving. I've moved house about 10 times in my life, and I'm not even 20 yet. It's definitely a pain in the butt! :mellow:

To deal with my laptop overheating problems, I ordered a cooling pad from EBay which should get here next week. Too bad I won't be using it much, since as soon as I save up $2,000 I'm going to look at buying a good gaming desktop. Oh well.

Resetting life to another place is a magicians act. Casting a spell on the arrangements so we can find some calm in the new arrangement takes a mental move as well.

Did you make your moving times into an adventure or a problem solver?

You WON! Yay!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

I bought Overgrowth today, 'cause the combat looks so cool. :smile:

EDIT: Argh, the Witcher 3 is being delayed until May 19. While I'm glad CD Projekt is doing it because they don't want bugs in the game, I'm too excited for it not to hurt. :P

Edited by billyro

I'm so relaxed this morning, the shock of the fact that outside the house the scene is snow covered, and cold, doesn't really matter. I must of gotten all that I need stocked up in the cupboards and frig. Ah well, I'll be off to Skyhold as soon as I finish here, breakfast, and an Espresso'.

You WON! Yay!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Finding out i can install third party apps on android phones i went ahead and errm installed xbmc on that phone off mine. Movie filters roooccckkkk!!!!, deep sound quality, most sound cards don't sound nearly as good as the galaxy s5. Cough.... :ermm: