⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Cloud Sync wiped out all my saves. It happened right after I returned to the War Table and landed on the Storm Coast. I'm not going online for Origin to do anything again!

Except from another computer to see if anyone has purchased their company so we don't have to play on the servers maintained by a bunch of Ignorant game software authors. Their gaming machines with those mealy mouthed slobbering idiots running them are making a bunch of servers that are as STUPID as they are!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

So I wrote a review on Steam for a game I started playing in 2009, what I didn't realize is that it was going to post the whole huge thing onto the activity log all my friends can see. I don't care if people see it, I just thought they would shorten it for the benefit of my friends.
Who looks at that activity crap anyway? :laugh:

Edit: What... someone... tried to add me as a friend. I don't know what to do. I don't know them. I don't know if they added me because of that review, I don't have any likes or dislikes on it so I would've assumed no one has read it.

Edited by K00L

I learned from a total stranger at a book store, that they will go see a movie, and if they like it they will buy the book. Makes good sense, now that I think about. I have read books first and gone to the movies afterward. The movie never seems to hold up to the books full potential.

Even if it is cheaper to buy the book, now I will watch the movie 1st.

Applause, Applause.

Encore! Encore!

I think I broke my mouse...
It involved Surgeon Simulator and space.

Argh, coming from a rural community with relatively peaceful roads, I must say that living in a bustling town is quite frustrating. Never have I seen such a congestion of idiots behind the wheel than here (and it probably doesn't help that I'm still on P-plates and I'm completely unfamiliar with traffic like this).

The moral of the story is this: people shouldn't be allowed to congregate like bloody ants. Especially when the majority of them are lunatics.

I wish in Dragon Age: Inquisition, you weren't forced to obtain so much power to continue the main missions. It just feels like such a break in story-telling when I have to go and do 10 random errands before I'm "powerful" enough to do the next mission.

Edited by billyro

Ah! Dragon Age: Inq does temper the spirit and if the spirit revolts it gets our character mashed; forcing our character to get respawned.

Picking Elfroot! Oh my what a dull plan. I mean; gathering herbs, ore, and loot can get so frustrating!

All some peoples spirit wants to do is forge a hole through the virtual environment and see who created this world filled with unimaginative people who drag them self out of bed to let off water and defecate, than go out to find more water and food to spend their stipend from the King and Queen on.

Who created this frustrating environment in which I dwell called, Dragon Age? Who! Who could have done this from outside, in the real world, as life goes on outside and leaves no questions to be answered?

Dragons Beware! There be humans, in cars, out there!

Applause, Applause.

Encore! Encore!

You won't know frustration until you try to turn a dead satellite set-top box into a mITX PC case. And to make matters worse, there was even smoker dust and dog hair inside. :sick:

You won't know frustration UNTIL: Until you try to convince your girlfriend that her stuffed teddy bear has accepted your apology, so she will pick it up to find a little Santa Claus doll, which when she does, she finds the little bearded guy hanging on the 3 foot tall bears tail with a box that holds the ring you bought she will find so you can ask her to marry you.

Applause, Applause.

Encore! Encore!