The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'd be roaring about delays.

That was what I would have done before Friday of last week. I had a painful item removed from my body. No pain, no need for pain relievers, and feeling nice as a young man in love. I may have been a little crude in the past because I could not find a way to remove the tiny swelling. It's too early to tell though. It's only been four days.

And I might just be an old curmudgeon after all! :laugh:

YAY!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Japan's getting a four player co-op, free-to-play Dragon's Dogma AND it's being released on PC. No fair. :c

It will still probably be released outside of Japan, maybe just not immediately. Personally, I'm not excited for it - a free-to-play Dragon's Dogma would basically translate into "pay-to-win", which I don't fancy. 4 player co-op sounds cool, though. I may give it a try. :smile:

Augh, apparently I'm supposed to vote in the Queensland election this weekend... despite not even living in Queensland any more! Stupid, dumb idiots. And what's more annoying, is that I cannot get in contact with anyone (the helpline services don't support issues of this nature) so I can't do anything about it. And voting is mandatory - with failure to comply resulting in a large fine.

I'm not sure what I should do; should I apply for a postal vote and then choose someone at random, or wait until I'm facing a fine and then tell the brainless morons that I'm not even in Queensland? The postal vote supposedly takes a week to process anyway, and since the voting happens in 3 days, I can't exactly do that. So yeah...

Also my computer still hasn't arrived. :wallbash:

Edited by billyro

Wow! Another how to play for free and pay for all sorts of special packages being a subscriber gets you for no additional charges. IMO it is cheaper to be a subscriber by far! Having a subscribed group to team up in game is even better. More fun, subscribers way, then parade day!

YAY!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

-snip-

Yeah, they applied for a trademark in Europe already, but a Capcom rep said it "isn't confirmed for release outside Japan." I would agree on the free to play bit, but since it's co-op anyway I don't think it will matter. You can even play alone with AI. I'd prefer a real sequel with co-op but free isn't bad. :tongue:

That voting situation sucks.

And so does your computer not being there yet.