The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Exactly.

EDIT: Ohhhh ho ho ho yeahhhhhhh

Warning: the following spoiler may or may not make you jealous...

I reinstalled Dragon Age and then did a benchmark with ultra settings: it averages at 75 frames per second. I love this computer! :D

Edited by billyro

EDIT: Ohhhh ho ho ho yeahhhhhhh

Warning: the following spoiler may or may not will make you jealous...

I reinstalled Dragon Age and then did a benchmark with ultra settings: it averages at 75 frames per second. I love this computer! :D

:c

Edited by K00L

I've read the rumors that Windows 10 is just around the corner.

Will I buy an XBOX ONE so I can play the 64Bit video games?

Or will I put together a computer so superb that I can beat my chest, like a Gorilla, to the sounds of the drums of Engineering Love?

Ooo! Who is the 'TARZAN of the Apes' like Geek (or computer guru/genius) in the computer world?

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

So... I decided to play New Vegas (because I never played it on the PC for long, and it runs much better than Skyrim) and have been having issues with my followers. Sometimes they'd stop like they were told to wait, but most recently they disappeared.
Apparently Arcade decided to take a little stroll into the wasteland...
ScreenShot0.jpg
(My screenshots are all funky again, don't remember how to fix. Probably Steam Overlay or some crap. Too lazy to fix too.)

I started a new game as an Altmer and damn, they're huge! I used to play as a female Breton before which is the shortest character in the game (as well as a female Khajiit) at 0.95 scale. Altmer, on the other hand, are the tallest characters in the game at 1.08 scale. Mirabelle at the College now has to bend backwards just to look me in the eyes. :laugh:

Also, I think I figured out why Wylandriah in Riften considers swallowing a soul gem brilliant. She asked the College for greenmote which can only be found on Shivering Isles, so I'm guessing she met old uncle Sheo. Poor woman.

Edited by Werne

So... I decided to play New Vegas (because I never played it on the PC for long, and it runs much better than Skyrim) and have been having issues with my followers. Sometimes they'd stop like they were told to wait, but most recently they disappeared.

Apparently Arcade decided to take a little stroll into the wasteland...

-Snipped Image-

(My screenshots are all funky again, don't remember how to fix. Probably Steam Overlay or some crap. Too lazy to fix too.)

I actually think that's outside the map - past the invisible borders. He must have been persistent!

Also, maybe you could try using printscreen, though I'm not sure if you have to edit the .ini file first. Those screenshots are massively bloated in filesize, but otherwise should work pretty well. It's easy to convert them to a .jpg anyway.

I started a new game as an Altmer and damn, they're huge! I used to play as a female Breton before which is the shortest character in the game (as well as a female Khajiit) at 0.95 scale. Altmer, on the other hand, are the tallest characters in the game at 1.08 scale. Mirabelle at the College now has to bend backwards just to look me in the eyes. :laugh:

Also, I think I figured out why Wylandriah in Riften considers swallowing a soul gem brilliant. She asked the College for greenmote which can only be found on Shivering Isles, so I'm guessing she met old uncle Sheo. Poor woman.

I can't play as small characters for some reason. I like being tall, so yeah, Nords. I had an Altmer character once, but I think I deleted her because I prefer being a warrior to a mage. But yeah, I mostly play as a Nord male, because that's closest to what I am in real life (except for Imperials, but yeah).

Wylandriah is awesome. :smile:

EDIT: I just noticed that I say, "but yeah," and, "so yeah," a lot. Well, I knew I did already, but not quite so much. :P

Also, I learnt an interesting word today: Sapiosexual - it means someone who is extremely attracted to and/or aroused by intelligence and its use. Weird, but understandable!

Edited by billyro

I actually think that's outside the map - past the invisible borders. He must have been persistent!

Also, maybe you could try using printscreen, though I'm not sure if you have to edit the .ini file first. Those screenshots are massively bloated in filesize, but otherwise should work pretty well. It's easy to convert them to a .jpg anyway.

Yeah I had to ask my brother because I thought it was outside the map too, it is.

I used printscreen for that screenshot, when I use Steam's screenshot they're smaller and kind of pixelated. Looked it up and some people are saying that it happens when you use the wrong resolution. I'm like 90% certain I set mine to 1366x768 but maybe I messed up. Just looked at my ini and it says 1366 and 768 so... :confused:

On top of this Photoshop won't open them so it seems like they're corrupted somehow. GIMP opens them though. Anyway, it doesn't really matter. I'm not taking screenshots like I used to since I've only got my laptop.

EDIT: I just noticed that I say, "but yeah," and, "so yeah," a lot. Well, I knew I did already, but not quite so much. :tongue:

I do as well (maybe not so much when I type compared to when I actually talk). And my family likes to point it out a lot.

Edited by K00L