The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Another successful experience finding out what I missed when growing up with a full time job, ring in my nose, all my life.

And then...

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

And then the curtains close for another evening.

It looks like death isn't excepting visitors. My time on this plane isn't up yet.

I just watched Interstellar. It was good... And kind of strange, but really good.

Hi everyone, I am back. Got to see the family, did some fun stuff and now I am back to the monotonous every-day.

At least until this beast comes out... (warning: Witcher 3 video has graphic thumbnail)

I just... I need. I need it.

EDIT: Lol, just saw the preview image for the video. Heh, um... yeah, I'm not a psycho. :tongue:

EDIT 2: Bought GTA V to keep me occupied until The Witcher 3 is released in just over a month...

Edited by billyro

I ban K00L for using "The Last Poster Wins" instead of "The last Movie you watched". :tongue:

Oh! I think the rules for banning someone for fun do not apply here, so I can ban "anyone who is above" my post. :tongue:

Oh! And... I WIN! :tongue:

And then...

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

And then the curtains close for another evening.

It looks like death isn't excepting visitors. My time on this plane isn't up yet.

I ban you for banning me in "The last poster wins" instead of "Ban for Fun" :tongue:
what happens now?

-snip-

Yay, welcome back!

I didn't realize the release date for The Witcher was so close...

I ban you for banning me in "The last poster wins" instead of "Ban for Fun" :tongue:

what happens now?

-snip-

Yay, welcome back!

I didn't realize the release date for The Witcher was so close...

What happens now? :rolleyes:

We could start a pie in the face thread? Go to the snowball throwing thread and heat it up so it becomes a squirt gun thread? Hmm?

Oh! And... I WIN! :tongue:

What happens now? :rolleyes:

We could start a pie in the face thread? Go to the snowball throwing thread and heat it up so it becomes a squirt gun thread? Hmm?

Throwing squirt guns isn't fun. My brother did that to me, and knocked a tooth out. I was young (and probably lucky) enough that I had a new one come in, but still... it hurts.