The last poster wins

TheCalliton

What happens now? :rolleyes:

We could start a pie in the face thread? Go to the snowball throwing thread and heat it up so it becomes a squirt gun thread? Hmm?

Throwing squirt guns isn't fun. My brother did that to me, and knocked a tooth out. I was young (and probably lucky) enough that I had a new one come in, but still... it hurts.

I hope you learned a lesson about growing up with frustration; when having fun.

If you're going to stand around like a dartboard, with a bulls eye painted in the middle, painted on the side of a barn; You're no Fun!

:ohmy: Duck! K00L! Duck! :pinch:

I remember I yelled at Superman like that, when I saw that the bad guy had run out of water in his water pistol, and threw it at him. :ohmy: Duck! Superman! Duck! And he did! Phew!

I just love stories about children running up dental bills, NOT!. :down:

What if we just threw grenades? :devil:

I know; We could load the water pistols with pineapple juice and soak billyro 1st before he can throw another kind of pineapple at anyone. Then he'll be so sticky and gooey the grenades will be stuck to him when he pulls the pins. :laugh:

I made a dating profile on Grindr just to see what it looks like and 15 guys messaged me in the span of 12 hours complimenting my hair.

I knew I had an awesome mane, but I didn't know it's 15-guys-per-day awesome. Balkan genes are superior genes!

Now to find someone that will actually care about me beyond my hair :P

Also I'm programming an assignment in Java, I like it but at the same time I want to hang myself. Anyone have experience with it?

I made a dating profile on Grindr just to see what it looks like and 15 guys messaged me in the span of 12 hours complimenting my hair.

I knew I had an awesome mane, but I didn't know it's 15-guys-per-day awesome. Balkan genes are superior genes!

Now to find someone that will actually care about me beyond my hair :tongue:

You have more guts than I to start one of those thingies. Good luck in the quest for romance! :blush:

Also I'm programming an assignment in Java, I like it but at the same time I want to hang myself. Anyone have experience with it?

I saw your photo on Facebook where you were pouring some whiskey(?) while staring at the code... heh, oh the memories (though I didn't have any alcohol on hand). Sadly I have no experience with Java so I can't help, sorry. :sad:

I finished remodelling all the glass weapons for Morroblivion today. Admittedly, I took quite a few shortcuts, as the only things I created were the claymore and war axe, and everything else was adaptions of those. But yeah, it feels good! :P

Edited by billyro

You have more guts than I to start one of those thingies. Good luck in the quest for romance! :blush:

Thanks ^^ though I don't have high hopes. I've been disappointed so much in the past, I feel like I should just give up on it for a while. I've always been fighting for someone else all the time, I'd like someone to fight for me now. Most gay guys don't know what they want at this age or are still in the 'promiscuous' phase, so finding someone who wants to be serious like me is extremely difficult.

I saw your photo on Facebook where you were pouring some whiskey(?) while staring at the code... heh, oh the memories (though I didn't have any alcohol on hand). Sadly I have no experience with Java so I can't help, sorry. :sad:

It was wine :tongue: and lol yes yesterday night I took a break from Java and made memes representing my experience with it.

Like this:

And I managed to get a friend of mine to send me his code so I can use it for reference and study from it ^^

Java is a bit*h but I am SLOWLY starting to enjoy it

Edited by Iv000

Thanks ^^ though I don't have high hopes. I've been disappointed so much in the past, I feel like I should just give up on it for a while. I've always been fighting for someone else all the time, I'd like someone to fight for me now. Most gay guys don't know what they want at this age or are still in the 'promiscuous' phase, so finding someone who wants to be serious like me is extremely difficult.

Don't give up hope - there's bound to be someone. One of my best friends is just as you describe, so they do exist.

... They're just hiding. :yes:

It was wine :tongue: and lol yes yesterday night I took a break from Java and made memes representing my experience with it.

Like this:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gifJava Time.png

And I managed to get a friend of mine to send me his code so I can use it for reference and study from it ^^

Java is a bit*h but I am SLOWLY starting to enjoy it

I don't think the words "enjoy" and "code" go together very often. :tongue: But progress!

I've been playing GTA V today, since it has finally been released on PC. The controls are going to take some getting used to, though! Graphics are pretty nice, but the game could use some more saturation (might be my monitor's fault, however).

EDIT: Gah! Edited my previous paragraph so that the word "though" isn't used 4 times. I have no idea how my brain works!

Edited by billyro

Don't give up hope - there's bound to be someone. One of my best friends is just as you describe, so they do exist.

... They're just hiding. :yes:

They should come out.
hehehe, I made a pun
Anyway, I hope they will one day. I'm thinking of just entering a passive state of focusing on Uni, work and myself while staying semi-open to the idea of a relationship while I don't actively search for anything. I've been searching enough, need a long break dedicated to my own life.

I don't think the words "enjoy" and "code" go together very often. :tongue: But progress!

They do, kind of.

I'd enjoy it a lot more if this was web stuff. Next year should be a lot more awesome as long as I pass this year (WHICH I WILL, I hope)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
I haven't talked to you in forever. :C

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I haven't talked to you in forever. :C

I miiiiiiiiissed you

We need to catch up sometime soon and talk about everything!

But I don't know how because you live in horrible horrible timezones :P I am on Steam most of the time I think, and you can also message me on here :P

I miiiiiiiiissed you

We need to catch up sometime soon and talk about everything!

But I don't know how because you live in horrible horrible timezones :tongue: I am on Steam most of the time I think, and you can also message me on here :tongue:

Meeeeeee tooooooo.

And yes.

Last time I was on Steam you were offline. Before that I think you were away. I have horrible timing when I do get on Steam. :laugh:

I guess I just have to switch timezones. Gotta get on a plane. :tongue: