The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Did the rules of this threads game change again?

I am so sure that I will find out what happens to the character I am pretending to be in Gabriel Knight-Sins of our Fathers 20ieth Anniversary Edition. I didn't play it back in 1993, so, don't spoil it for me.

Red handkerchief flapping in the breeze hanging from the beer filled ranch hands back pocket as his riddled mind ponders the latch on the gate in amazement and wished he had been the one who had invented it. His last spoken words, before he was launched into outer space were heard all away to the chicken coup, "I'd be a rich mMAAAAAAAAA!"

It all happened so fast. Know one is sure which came first, the ending as the line seemed reversed, "AAAAAMm hcir a eb d'I" after the 1 ton long horned bull eyed the flag in the hands back pocket.

And then...

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

And then the curtains close for another evening.

It looks like death isn't excepting visitors. My time on this plane isn't up yet.

http://36tee5.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Sadie-Hawkins-day-2.jpg

According to all those guys who have gotten caught and have been married for 65 years, speaking their minds in the 21st Century, Lil Abner is a loser. Cause he's never been caught at the Sadie Hawkins Day Races he's the only real bachelor left. Nobody knows what it means to be a real bachelor ceptin him.

I had a bizarre dream last night were a doll was trying to kill me (and everyone else too). At first it didn't move when people were looking, but towards the end it was digging a hole and smiling at me and pointing (and dancing) at the ground.

I have no words but I must post.

A picture speaks a thousand words. Your avatar speaks volumes. Maybe that's why you felt so speachless, because your image says it all, or MAYBE it is that which some people say, "Time to start over with a new Avatar?" My Avatar displays curiosities view. Always wondering why people wonder past the outhouse on days when there is still plenty of food back at the house.

Maybe the fact many people have machines doing all their gathering for them has something to do with our lofty minds wondering and wandering out into the wild?

I had a bizarre dream last night were a doll was trying to kill me (and everyone else too). At first it didn't move when people were looking, but towards the end it was digging a hole and smiling at me and pointing (and dancing) at the ground.

Looks like one of the Sadie Hawkin's Day races gals is catchin up on you.

They all look their best, like dolls, when they're a chasin us mizzuble, shiverin, cowardly, rats of bachelors.

Believe me when I say, Some gal is gaining on you. She doan care what you prefer, all that matters to her is; she about to catch her a MAN!

Is she so close you could hear her panting like a horse that's been running for a long time?

Did she call out to you like this, "You hoo! Lover boy?!"

Or did the lights go out just as she smiled?

Better be looking over your shoulder if you a handsome man or at least one ugly dolly thing thinks so.

Sounds like a bizarre mixture of "Chucky" and "IT": The evil entity from in the form of a creepy clown (a.k.a. Pennywise the clown) from the movie of the same name. There's a scene where it's digging holes (graves) for it's would-be victims. Not a movie for children or the faint of heart btw.

Is she anyone of the people in this picture.

http://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/lil-abner-350x210.jpg

And then...

It looks like death isn't excepting visitors. My time on this plane isn't up yet.

They all look their best, like dolls, when they're a chasin us mizzuble, shiverin, cowardly, rats of bachelors.

Believe me when I say, Some gal is gaining on you. She doan care what you prefer, all that matters to her is; she about to catch her a MAN!

Is she so close you could hear her panting like a horse that's been running for a long time?

Better be looking over your shoulder if you a handsome man or at least one ugly dolly thing thinks so.

You made that dream about a million times more horrifying. :laugh:

Sounds like a bizarre mixture of "Chucky" and "IT": The evil entity from in the form of a creepy clown (a.k.a. Pennywise the clown) from the movie of the same name. There's a scene where it's digging holes (graves) for it's would-be victims. Not a movie for children or the faint of heart btw.

I've never seen either (er... maybe just not recently enough to remember), though when I woke up I definitely thought of "Chucky"

You made that dream about a million times more horrifying. :laugh:

I suppose Lil Abner and the Dogpatch bunch could. :laugh:

The Sadie Hawkin's Day Race is just around this time of year. BOO! or Woo HOO! Which ever way it turns you?

AND THEN....