The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hehehe! I bought it and am getting ready to go play it now!

Hang on, so does this automatically repair equipment as it breaks?

Nope, it's a repair kit, same as NV weapon repair kit but for armor (and for FO3).
You can do the same by simply adding a misc item to repair form lists through a script

This thread is cursed by my tribe, it will never stop going. Ironmman500.

Anunnakai means curse, abitity means forever. That's right you are seeing the real deal. I'm the tribe leader Prince. MWA MWA MWA MWA MWA OH OH OH OH OHOH DANCING

Edited by Inkatet666

Hehehe! I bought it and am getting ready to go play it now!

I can only just play it now - it only unlocked a while ago and now it has to update. So unfair! :tongue:

But at least I finally can. :D

EDIT: Argh! It finished downloading the update... only to start downloading another one! Now I have to wait an extra 15 minutes. :dry: JUST LET ME PLAY THE PRECIOUS!

Edited by billyro

Witcher 3 is great but it's f***ing hard! I'm up to a boss and I just cannot beat him. I've meditated before the fight so I've got full health, plus using two potions in battle to increase damage and allow me to use signs more often - and I can't even get him to a 3rd of his health. My equipment is pretty worn though and I haven't any healing items (no way to restock either) so I have to fight flawlessly (one mistep and I lose half my f***ing health). I haven't tried putting it on the lowest difficulty yet but I think I will have to because this is ridiculous.

EDIT: Well, I figured out that the Quen sign is particularly useful in that battle - got him pretty easily with that. *Sigh*, if only I'd figured that out before. :P

Edited by billyro

You can do the same by simply adding a misc item to repair form lists through a script

I did that already, hated it because it worked only on vanilla armor unless I make a new plugin for each mod I have. This thing is universal, it repairs all armor be it from vanilla game, DLC or mod.

I did that already, hated it because it worked only on vanilla armor unless I make a new plugin for each mod I have. This thing is universal, it repairs all armor be it from vanilla game, DLC or mod.

Nice :tongue: Lemme know when I can use XD

Meanwhile... I win :cool:

Nice :tongue: Lemme know when I can use XD

Meanwhile... I win :cool:

I didn't release it yet, probably won't for a while, ain't got the time for writing descriptions and handling users right now.

If you want it, here you go. Think of it as beta tes-- I mean exclusive access. :tongue:

Oh, and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdAZqeDtlL4

wheee.gif