The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I WIN!

I have a baseball bat in the video game Fallout 3. The exclamation point looks almost like a baseball bat. Using the exclamation point like a baseball bat is such an easy way to win.

Tap, tap, tap. on the ground, Swish, swish, swish through the air. And WHACK! There's one less Molerat that's going to try to make me its dinner.

Whoa, nice sunrays and fog! Can I enquire as to what mods you are using? I want to cover up my ugly LOD with that kind of awesomeness. :D

Also, I'm glad I could assist you with the killing of enemies with a curved sword. :P

Edited by billyro

Actually, I was experimenting with my own setup. I had just extracted a sunsprite from I think...lemme look...Tranquility Extended ENB. I only used the sunsprite files...lordly have mercy, dem sun rays and s*** was like omg

Edited by MotoSxorpio

Most of that foggie stuff is Mist from I dunno where...probably an NLA preset...whichever one it was had all the weather types in categories, for the ENB weather plugin. So all the snow in under one snow ENB weather...makes it easier. Anyway, The mist xml came with that preset, whichever one it was. I could probably look it up in the code, but I'm lazy at the moment. And that is where that golden glow in that fog you see is from.