The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I was playing Skyrim last evening. I discovered that a Follower I have, picked up a follower of her own, and as long as I don't go off to the quests ending point for that new addition I have an extra follower with some powerful magic skills. Wow! What amazing stuff the modders are doing these days. I suddenly had an urge to kickstart a Woodstock event. Wondrous Mod Magicka!

I WIN!

Ha ha ha. My madness erupted a few moments which was caused by, a notably, missing folder; which had the friends of Nexusmods links whose website is in the U.S..

I was looking for some software and the instructions to merge two mod.esp so the contents would be stored in just one. My mind wandered off, as I wondered off the search topic, as I went, to try and locate the folder. I got so excited, when I realized it was gone.

Some internal glitch erased a folder, :ohmy: . My mind finally clicked in and I remembered how the CS can be used to do it. GECK that is.

:sad: Oh! And; I WIN AGAIN! :laugh:

I am learning to use the Dynamic Super Resolution ( DSR ) settings. I'm amazed how much better the games video looks using the Nvidia Control found in the 3D set up.

I wanted to change the Manage Global settings so that it would use the "Single Display setting" when I saw the DSR : Dynamic Super Resolution.

:woot:

I WIN!