The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Pagafyr, on 16 Jun 2016 - 02:34 AM, said:

:happy:

You make a good point. However....

:pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

Therefor you won, because you posted, even though you did via giving the claim it was someone else who wins.

I remind me that I was myself upon entering the closet that took us all to Narnia. It was not until I was there myself that it became clear to me I was, "someone else".

Clearly because I post last,

I WIN!

I am really confused

Welcome to the real world. :woot:

Why do you keep adding to this thread all your posts?

Are you addicted to thread? o_O

Are you addicted to posting nonsensically until it drives you to become addicted to thread? :sad:

Stop! Before it is TOO LATE! :armscrossed:

I'm calming down... :wacko:

Now tell the truth! :blush: (Hot lamp pointing into your face) :sad: Are you going to continue posting here until this thread beats another post that holds the world record for the most posts in a thread?

The Last Poster Wins is almost 6000 pages of posts, making it one long thread of posts posted so I; that's me, myself is the last poster and will win. :tongue: Don't add to this thread if you don't want to get tangled up in it! :armscrossed:

Maybe someone will open an ancient tablet, like the one in the fictional story I wrote on my thread, "From Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man comes" page 1; some adult will see it; a long thread that has absolutely no reasonable sense for the existence of this post, "The Last Poster Wins".

Someone who posts will look at this long list of posts in this thread; extended for many SMILES :smile: :yes: :teehee: :D :smile: (the longest word in the world's dictionary because there is a mile between the two "S'es") :wink: across Cyberspace, not be understood for at least a day. Maybe until the parent sets it down before his or her child; at least.

The child will see it and shock their parents into senseless grief until they see their child has put a post in it by writing in it; so it is even a longer thread of posts. :D

Some completely and totally sensible child will; like it. YES! And get the idea too to write some words in the thread of posts like;

I WIN!