The last poster wins

TheCalliton

A store door person at Best Buy told me in an actor that frequents the store in northwestern Montana owns a yellow Lamborghini. If there is more than one yellow Lamborghini it probably wasn't Mr. Depp's car you saw in Montana.

ย 

If you want to know where all the Television and Movie Stars go to get away from the paparazzi's; I just gave away their secret hide-a-way location. The guy dressed up in an Indian outfit with a Warbonnet with real bald eagle feathers in it charges a lot of money to take his picture where he stands beneath the mountain with four presidents heads carved in it. Don't skip going through that neighborhood on the way to the secret hide-a-way of movie and tv stars if you want to have an enjoyable trip. The Devils Tower is also along that Freeway path on your way to the secret hide-a-way of the movie and tv stars which is where the movie, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" was made. You can actually hike to the top without anyone from a military operation telling you there was an anthrax outbreak and all the roads in are blocked.

ย 

You may want to swing by the Grand Teton's and then go north through Yellowstone Park which is near where Robert Redford and his Ranch hands live and go on yearly Mustang drives. I am not saying they get into Mustangs and drive them, I am saying that he and a bunch of ranchers go out get on their horses and drive the wild horses called, "Mustangs" off of the ranges and bring them in for inoculations, breeding, and to sell.

ย 

If you follow that long drive this Summer after you pass through Yellowstone Park stop off for a relaxing soak where all the movie and tv stars frequent, "Chico Hot Springs". The prices are reasonable and you might see any one of the many stars you would love to get an autograph from there.

ย 

While the hide-a-way of hide-a-way is still northwest of there you can take in the famous Virginia City Ghost Town, The Garnett Ghost Town, and Glacier National Park. Where again the stars that are out and about frequent too to get away from BIG City life for awhile.

ย 

Don't forget your autograph book and camera!

:teehee:
I WIN!