The last poster wins

TheCalliton

White Stuff is covering the Mountains that form a horse shoe shape 25 miles east, 50 miles south, and 30 miles west around 55 mile stretch east to west in the central Montana plains. I mean those mountain were already covered from top to bottom. I could see it from the rain soak city of Great Falls east exit with my 20/20 vision with my lidded opened naked eyes.

White Snow! Thousands of tons of it all already covering the mountains.

White Stuff is covering the Mountains that form a horse shoe shape 25 miles east, 50 miles south, and 30 miles west around 55 mile stretch east to west in the central Montana plains. I mean those mountain were already covered from top to bottom. I could see it from the rain soak city of Great Falls east exit with my 20/20 vision with my lidded opened naked eyes.

White Snow! Thousands of tons of it all already covering the mountains.

Winter is coming.

So I'd just like to point out that fortune cookies are evil. I mean, "Luck is coming your way," should not equate to:

1. Said cookie being stale
  2. A soda bottle exploding
  3. Second bottle of soda tearing my shirt when I tried to open it (who's cap told me, "Luck is on your side this month.")
  4. Third bottle of soda leaking all over fridge
  5. Pants tearing because I sat down with my legs crossed
  6. Phone screen cover randomly cracking (I didn't even drop it so I don't know how to explain that one)
  7. Dog chewing on her own foot so much she has to go to the vet (she's missing two toes so it's easy for her to hurt it on thorns, etc.)

I was surprised to see snow falling this morning, instead of rain. The sky must of started raining before I awakened. The snow was muc heavier because of that partially wet layer which had only a quarter inch layer of the frozen white water. When I lowered the awning I could feel the weight and the slush was burdening the awning for the front window so much more I am glad I decided it best to pull the rods from their support and lower the tarp material awning for the time being.

That act surely saved the awning from damage from the slush and snows weight which will assure that I have the window awning for another sunny day.

I WIN!

The snow stopped falling an hour after I put the awning in the safe stowaway position.

I put seals around the base of the doors and sealed around the attic door too. If the attic door isn't sealed my furnace would waste heat faster. With the attic door unsealed in cold days and nights it causes the furnace to fire up every fifteen minutes.

It is 30 degrees Fahrenheit now. Autumn sure is cold this evening.

Mars loses.

* . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *

* . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * . * . *

I WIN*ter*!

I WIN!