The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Again?!

Wait?! I did not have a 3D monitor when I got my first Nvidia GTX xxxx and I was adventuring in the Nvidia Control Panel to see what settings would work if I turned them on.

I found in 3D settings: Manage 3D settings, in the Nvidia GTX 970 information that allows gamers to set up DSR which, if you have 1920 x 1280 it can change the resolution without making any changes to the games. The picture is changed by 1.20x, 1.50x, 1.78x, all the way to 4 times the resolution on a standard monitor. My old monitor worked when I tried the 2.00x (native resolution).

Makes the visuals look great. In Skyrim stone paved roads look real instead of like flat canvas painted rocks.

I checked the Nvidia GTX list and all the cards younger then the 970, i.e., the 980, 1060, and 1080 all have the DSR on/off setting in the settings.

If you're curious turning them on to test each setting, one at a time, one of them may work best for your monitor.

If you have a 3D monitor one of them definitely should work. I was just lucky that, that 1920x1280 HD monitor I had worked with the DSR 2.00x (native resolution).

So! :ohdear: You might be one of those who stuck their fingers up their nose and ate the boogers when you were little. You could be doing it in your sleep because you are addicted to boogers?!

In that case you had better clip and file down your fingernails, because adult fingernails can cut through tender tissue inside your nose. Really! You just want those tender juicy clumps of dried snot anyway!

Or you may have just socked yourself in the nose when a dust particle tickled you on the nose while you were asleep? :laugh:

Maybe you should see your doctor :kiss: just to be sure?

You might have a serious case of "licking your nose in your sleep syndrome". :wink:

I WIN!

I got a huge amount of email today from Mr. and Mrs. Spam and all their offspring, and their offspring's children today. I met them when they were hanging out on the campus pretending they were students, when they pretended to be Groupies of Student's, Friends of Hippies, and pretending to be Professors of great import.

Security on campus was null and void when they appeared in the area, because most of them were related to the SPAM Jammers who paraded around in suits looking like officials.

I would think, that by now, they would have realized I met their competition and have been doing business with their competition ever since.

I found I have a lot of tooth ache memories, and rather dislike those times when I chose their SPAM, over the Cafeteria food, Top Ramon, or Campells soup.

Seriously! Every time I see the word SPAM I remember those moments while I was chewing the delightful blend of meat when I suddenly bit down on a piece of bone. Seriously!

I have an oath I made to my teeth. Call it a tooth oath, "Never buy products remotely or directly related to the word SPAM!".

I prefer to buy from businesses who support note worthy students that will assure the money I spend helps promising rising stars get a degree that makes it so they may be enabled to make a better life for us all.

Would you even open an Email that came from the SPAM folder if all it did was remind you of the tooth pain the SPAM brand of food gave you? :mad:

I WIN! :laugh: