The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Down under in my living space, place where I seek themes to gain attention for my pride, that place where I sleep, often dream of fame and fortune, where I used to hide; I sit back once again, this time, with little more then a hope, a hope that I will survive to see the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy ending. The ending in it from the original 6 hour movie.

The End of the Universe. :laugh:

I WIN! AGAIN!

I'm going to watch a movie. A splendid movie that have people who tell stories on the street to anyone, anyone who will stop and listen. There is even some very good advice given in it. Advice especially for anyone who would like to be a street story teller to earn a living. It is one movie that seems to me to be one of a kind that entertains while it educates. The kind of story telling done in homes too. So it might be considered family hour to some.

I wonder if those good family story tellers, street story tellers too, rose from within the fade and began telling the first story when time began.

It's a Hallmark Movie. For the whole family.

I wonder if anyone has made any movies like it, with as good a blend of realism, with the enchanting fantasy the movie shares.

I wonder if there is another movie with such a heart wrenching beginning? That shows us just how some people ancestors may have lived, or may be they still do?

The woman in the movie says to her, first, newly wed to husband, "Stories are best told at night. It gives them the best atmosphere. Don't you... think?"

If you haven't guessed yet what the movies title is I will tell you, "Tomorrow Night".