The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I bought a vanilla pudding cup with Tiramisu and the young male clerk working for Starbucks told me that he has heard that no Italians eat Tiramisu desert's. If that were true it must have really set back Smith's Food and Drug Catering because it was one of the many deserts for one of part of a several course Italian Holiday feast. :laugh:

I WIN! AGAIN!

Canada has steap tea, i bet you don't know what that is. Tea :cool: :laugh: three milk, two suger, one sweetner lol. I once visited a USA Tim Hortons they had no clue to what i was talking about. :dry:
Also finished my custom made Ultra settings everything enb.

28034085-1479949310.jpg

Edited by niphilim222

Steap Tea? Sounds like "Steep!" tea. Steap Tea. Earl Grey, 3 milk, 2 sugars, and 1 sugar substitute. Is the sugar substitute's chemical make up what makes it Steap?

Steep: A very fast down hill slope, or road, or over the cliff. A very swift way to travel.

Steap Tea would be more like a 300 MPH Magneta track railroad train with no sudden stops. I've read said the Magnetic railroad train feels like there is no motion at all. Maybe a really fast ticking sound?

Parachute cliff diving? WOO HOO!

I'll remember to pull the ripcord!

Night night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite or vampires. :laugh:

I WIN! AGAIN!

Wow! Thanksgiving Daze is here again.

I found a non-Italian meal called Turkey Tetrazzini.

And it didn't come from a cooks recipe from Turkey either!

Doesn't have a bit of corniness in the mix.

Seems to have arisen from a persons mind that was lost in some fantasy, escaping reality, and smelled something that restored their memories from back in the daze in the mountains when one of my ancestors saw a Nanny goat eating coffee beans from a bush then danced around back and forth on her hind legs trying to reach the beans even at the top of the tree.

From a memory, in the daze, that may have been about back in the days when we all went to Atllanz'atlan for a great feast of stuff that tastes... umm? Tastes... ah? You know it tastes...

just like chicken :teehee: