The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh! So you've found 6gbits of vram. Do you mean 6GBytes instead of 6Gbits? Or do you really mean to say you have invented little goobits?

And where may I ask did you find the very small lettered vram? Or is it?!

Down in the secret chamber on the dark side of the Earth , he dug the tunnel to it himself and ended up in CHINA after digging in the back yard.

His Mother warned him to stop digging one day, or he was sure to end up there, but he didn't listen to her and kept digging until...The mad old child with his shovel, I mean... "The MAD Scientist raised his eyes to look at the ceiling that was a floor to a building in China where the end of the hole was he started digging when he was 5 or 6 years old, waves his shovel over his head and says, with delight, IT'S VRAM!" Muawah ha haa haa. IT'S VRAM?!

60 fps

16 ms

That's good, no THAT's GREAT!

And that GURU software is how you're getting the controls to work for you with the NVidia GTX 10xx. I'm impressed.

That picture on the Guru website has the GTX 650 TI listed as the last one the person tested it on.

Again! I hope you are sharing that with the people at this site in the Nvidia video Card tweakers thread. If that thread hasn't slipped off the list, that is.

If it has, with what you've got there, you could start a new thread for Nvidia Video Card users. If you want.

When I started the new game from the beginning escaping from Helgen it has been having problems. I'm running Skyrim (STEAM version) with Windows 10 using GeForce Experience Optimize settings. I used to tweak all the settings manually from the 3D setting controls for the video cards. This time I just let GeForce Experience Optimize select the best for Skyrim.

Scenes in the larger caverns inside scenes escaping Helgen have rock walls that look like speckled paint splatters on white wash walls. Not the entire cavern though. It looks like someone used two different rock wall types in most of the caverns and only one of the two is speckled and bad.

I reinstalled the SKSE and started over, BIG Improvement, but that didn't help with the rock wall textures in the caverns or the words "Level Up" on screen all the time problems.

The words "Level Up" always on the screen.

Blame your inability to win on catnip growers. :geek:

Cats are turning there noses up, turning down recent crops of catnip. :down:

The catnip plantations growing soil clearly is not as good as it used to be. Too many years of catnip growing has ruined the soil.

Indoor plant house's, green houses, and hydroponic garden sources are unable to recreate the quality of catnip that cats love that used to grow wild in the wilderness. :woot:

Famous catnip smoker dies!

Catbin's Pres, at 94 cat years old, dies :sad: It is believed he died while smoking a hand rolled Catbin cigar with too many additives.

The growers mixed too many additives into their growing soil trying to get their catnip crops to meet the demands of Island's oldest president. Now his younger Kitten is ruling. The Americat Nation's Pres is trying to get the additives banned before he succumbs to smoking and playing with catnip toys at his age too.

Even the Americat's new president elect was quoted saying, "Only Good Catnip will do!"

It is believed now that the Catbin's scientists found the brand of catnip from the Catbin Islands gave the Presidenti good health and longer life. The fact they could not reproduce the GOOD QUALITY of catnip is believed to be what was giving him bad health and he died.

Protesting mobs of cats are now Meowing at the gates at the United Federation of Catonia. o_O

:geek: Signs they hold up, say, "They want the UF of Catonia to make it legal for all cats, not just Cats who work for space exploration government sanctioned companies, to build their own space ships at home so they can travel in outer space to find planets with suitable soil to grow fresh Healthier catnip."

I WIN!

60 fps

16 ms

That's good, no THAT's GREAT!

And that GURU software is how you're getting the controls to work for you with the NVidia GTX 10xx. I'm impressed.

That picture on the Guru website has the GTX 650 TI listed as the last one the person tested it on.

Again! I hope you are sharing that with the people at this site in the Nvidia video Card tweakers thread. If that thread hasn't slipped off the list, that is.

If it has, with what you've got there, you could start a new thread for Nvidia Video Card users. If you want.

When I started the new game from the beginning escaping from Helgen it has been having problems. I'm running Skyrim (STEAM version) with Windows 10 using GeForce Experience Optimize settings. I used to tweak all the settings manually from the 3D setting controls for the video cards. This time I just let GeForce Experience Optimize select the best for Skyrim.

Scenes in the larger caverns inside scenes escaping Helgen have rock walls that look like speckled paint splatters on white wash walls. Not the entire cavern though. It looks like someone used two different rock wall types in most of the caverns and only one of the two is speckled and bad.

I reinstalled the SKSE and started over, BIG Improvement, but that didn't help with the rock wall textures in the caverns or the words "Level Up" on screen all the time problems.

The words "Level Up" always on the screen.

You can use texturs madeby people, real mountains something like that. the counter is reshades as well.

Amazing follower tweak is now live ported over to Skyrim

28034085-1480970629.jpg

Edited by niphilim222

I'm not going to switch to the Guru software tool.

Last time I tried the Skyrim Special edition it did not work good.

The start window introducing, "Bethesda" on the black screen was minimized 1/3 the size of the window so it took up 2/3s of the screen exposing the image of the people in the cart and background too much. Next the black background remained and became transparent, the mouse moved ground based and background images of rocks, low shrubery, and trees all in one section as though they were part of the mouse's cursor when moving the mouse to see one person or another in the cart.

The black background, although transparent, was still visible and moved to the right or left, up or down, of center each time the mouse was moved. I did not wait to see if that all stopped happening because the ground based images of rocks, low shrubs, and trees continued to move around in the back ground loosely from the main scenery.

Unless Zenimax has provided packages to patch the game, since November, so it will recognize a UHD Monitor, or TV being used as a monitor, with 4K resolution, I am only able to Play the old version of the game, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

The Special Edition is a flop for many people who are not technicians and don't know how to adjust their video cards manually or with the aid of a special tool. If the Guru tool could correct the misbehaving Special Edition I would be able to play Skyrim's Special Edition.

Unless the others at the STEAM Community were given a step by step guide to set up their NVIDIA GTX version cards correctly for Skyrim V: Special Edition I am almost sure none of them would Play the Special Edition.

If you have such instructions YOU could share the step by step set up for NVIDIA video cards in the Forums.nexusmods section and with the STEAM Community for The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition.

**** If I were assured the Guru software would be easy for a newb to understand, with manual guidance step by step for Skyrims Special Edition even a newb can follow that would address my problems that resemble theirs, then even I would promote it. ****

I WIN!