The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I just dropped out of dream sleep drive orbit and landed on... What planet is this again? Terra. Oh! Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is on my mind again. They even have a game planned for it.

I feel like I won something, but I'm having a moment trying to remember where I left the special ticket so I can collect the prize.

Oh! Now I remember. Hey! In the trunk! Your times up! What did you find out while you were using the tools? Is that a Raccoon in my cars trunk putting stuff together?

And Oh! Yeah!

I WIN!

:laugh:

It must be rough not caring to share your dreaming views here. Always the security issues, maybe just the folly that seemed a bit much for prudes, or it might be some intellectual property you think might earn you come money? Maybe it would not be safe to share your dreams with anyone here that you had while your caffeinated mind was charged up so for fear of getting banhammered? :huh: Hmm?! :devil:

As the spirit of the season nears more dreams dreamers dream become very clear. For even in our past the sharing of gifts occurred on birthdays; that always arrive once a year. :happy:

I WIN!