The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It got warm in the mountains. It is only 10 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit outside.

Snow is falling and there's about 2 inches piled up outside.

I'm glad I don't have any immediate needs like last minute shopping in the city at the moment.

You always have control of your individual rooms. Adding a small humidifier lowers heat loss and keeps your rooms more comfortable. The comfort they can add makes a nice different.

I WIN!

Update at 12:49 PM MST December 15, 2016 Thursday: Snow is likely to be piling up where I live for 2 days.

I got a mod to work in Skyrim SE and as soon as the game started it said, "Mod load order being changed. Achievements Disabled."

What?

Skyrim SE is literally a wealth of all the wanted adjustment, to Skyrim GoTY I had in mind, done to it. Save for the talk when meeting people and the repetitive companion lines. Ooo. And I saw a mod to change the conversation with the NPC's and thought, "Yeah! Lydia will not say like, 'Ooh! Look! A cave. I wonder what's in there?" I did not get to finish playing through Skyrim GoTY for reasons I can not explain. I mean; I can now, because I understand all the stuff that goes on in techy and modder stuff.

After playing for an hour with the mod installed and no Achievements, since Skyrim SE is here, I am not going to waste anymore time typing to point out all the problems with older video cards, hard drives, CD/DVD players, computer MoBos, and mods.

I'm just going to go play Skyrim SE without mods and get to see the finish, END.

I downloaded the construction set so I can play with modding again.

After I complete the Skyrim Special Edition and have a bunch of notes about what I would do to make a great Quest for the game, I may. I won't know for certain until after I finish the game.

Otherwise, I am thrilled to see Skyrim S. E. working as well as it does.

Lydia did not say, "Oh! Look! A Cave. I wonder what's in there?" Not once, yet, after passing several caves that were close enough to be mapped.

Oh! And I found another hidden treasure that I passed by many times. I never even knew it existed there.

It was all because the resolution was so bad in performance settings, that my old video cards I had to be set at, to even play the game, I could not distinguish the trap door on the floor from some dirt and grass growing inside the broken down old cabin on the dirty floor.

I got an email reminder that I once knew two older boys, one 5 years older then me and the other 8 years older then me, who liked to play with a stuffed sock that looked like Curious George.

I WIN!