The last poster wins

TheCalliton

build postponed till the end of August. Hopefully new tech will fill the void by then. :geek: Financing suck.

My 8350 is good enough until then, might do a full build with case psu.. 1200$ is the goal here.

does anyone recommend a full tower case.

Edited by niphilim222

My 8350 is good enough until then, might do a full build with case psu.. 1200$ is the goal here.

does anyone recommend a full tower case.

Depends on your budget. Subtract all required costs such as CPU, Mobo, etc. from that $1200 budget. How much money remains for the case?

There are some awesome computer cases, that is, if you're into designer style cases. Ooo! I saw one that reminds me of a MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA building structure. For about $400.00. Reminded me of the days when ALIEN was making their cases and computer with the little gray alien head on the front. But much neater.

If you just want a big box don't go Googling "Computer cases" you might end up drooling until the day you can afford all those other parts.

My advice, if you trying to save money. Get some fire proof card board 1st. When you have them all; put all the parts on the MoBo, and get some Erector set metal frame work strips.

Get our your color pallet, cans of spray paint, and paint the card board the way you want it to look.

NEXT: Set up the MoBo attaching the board to a set of Erector set beams, attach the Power Supply at the top of the beams. Tighten all the nuts and bolts and put the lights for the on/off switch and the SSD and HDD light in the forward piece of fire proof card board. Assemble the fire proof card board around the Erector Set up and put a bunch of holes in the fire proof card board to suck in the cool air and blow out the heat.

Or you could just buy the stuff you've been so excited about from the company who makes all the parts already assembled in one of their fine cases.

I have a special savings account strictly for computer parts, lol i named it that to. 1.5% interest over the 0.5 in a regular bank. :geek:. They even ask what ya building now. :teehee:

I need

OS operating system windows 10 pro

mobo

video card Ding may go with a 1070 this time.

ram

cpu ryzen 1600x

psu https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182188&cm_re=1000watt_sli-_-17-182-188-_-Product

case still unknown at this time.

so i am looking at 1400$ for this better build then my gtx 1060 build.

this is going to be exciting. :geek: :dance: Maybe early September........

This older gaming rig will be still in use after the build is over. It still has some life left :laugh: :happy:

Edited by niphilim222

The Syberia 3 patch fix that turned up in a random search I did, took me pcgamer. Windows defender found the problem on my computer. Little zip loaded with more then a patch hijacked Google Chrome as well. If it hadn't been for Chrome's newest Reset switch and a little elbow grease on my part, my PC would be dead for Internet use. I don't know for sure that the that the www pcgamer com was PCGamer's authentic website. When I triex to duplicate the search and went looking on PCGamer website the patch wasn't there.