The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I see M4A85 just didn't realize I was joking around about what you were asking about to help cool your CPU.

Pretty sure he did. Which makes what he posted even more funny. :wink:

I got a GEAR VR with controller. Ooo! It gave me that sense that takes me back to the day when games were penny arcade style for 25 cents a round.

Those later days though; that were filled with ways that gave me a whole bunch of ideas on how to improve the hardware and we could.

I WIN!

Guardian of the Galaxy 2, showing it at 7:00 PM in 3D and 7:30 PM in Standard. I started to wonder if I would rather see it in HDR when it is available. GEAR VR was just finishing installing an update before 6:00 PM.

I started the controller training clip, played 'The Night Sky' 3D show, and during it a pirate ship shot a cannon ball at me! Whoah! That is Great 3D!

I think I will go see GotG2 on another week night when the teens are home doing their GEAR VR Internet School Work.

I've been thinking about sex - how does a person know what to do if he/she never actually saw or heard how it's done? This is something I want to know and Google isn't helping me.

Well, can't complain. Hope you're doing well too.

Surprisingly enough, I'm doing pretty good. I mean, I'm neither dead nor dying, house still hasn't collapsed on top of our heads, mother in law won't be coming over this summer, I don't have any debts, wife and I still hump like horny rabbits, and I even got a job so I actually have money. I'm not used to this at all, my life is usually hell.

And mentioning the house reminds me, I want to sell it. I paid little for it and it's a dump but it has one redeeming feature - it's in a very good location and it's worth enough for me to buy a nicer house someplace else and still have money left over to open a small strip club. Wife, on the other hand, has a different idea - fix it up, live in it, sell after retirement and buy two cheaper houses, live in one and rent the other to students and tourists.

Her idea is definitely better cause we get a constant stream of cash when we need it most. I still want a strip club though.

Edited by Werne