The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I win.

I visited your profile page. I still don't understand why we can't just say, a word/s, and the computer will...beam us all to 10 forward aboard the TNG version starship. Oops. Wrong keystrokes.

As long as I am on the subject...hey...they still use elevators to get from one place to another aboard the Enterprise. Even though the latest movies are reviewing the past, before James T. Kirk was an old man, moving around in a ship with that kind of equipment would sure save time going from one level to the next.

I thought enough, tried the mobile phone apps to see if I could just talk to the forum and it would be typed as I spoke.

Phew! I think it is about time that Star Trek: The Next Generation's bartender, Guinan brought everyone a round.

I WIN! Thwack! Home RUN!

Yesterday I went on a road trip in search of adventure and discovery and found an old Fort. Fort Missoula.

I just can't shake the desire to explore and seek out new places I have never been. Well, at least not that I remember having been since Dad took all of us on his vacations exploring new sights himself.

I know for sure, Fort Missoula was not one I've ever visited before because I am sure it didn't fit in with his idea of a vacation adventure.

I WIN!