The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I fixed my problem fps side of things, finally unlocked raw gpu power for the first time in Skyrim SSE. It was like a waking baby from its slumber coming out a 50% gpu usage, also boost clock used for the first time in Skyrimsse, for me anyways.. 60fps all the time in skyrim even with mods like Forest of Dibella.

Here is the fix and work around for that nasty lag everyone's talking about :huh:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5954228-fps-unlocked-sse-need-help-with-limiting-it/&do=findComment&comment=53200648

Edited by niphilim222

One day, somebody will post, and they will think nothing of it. However, they will come back looking to reclaim their position, but realized nobody has bothered to take their position. So they wait. Hours turns into days, and before they know it two weeks have passed. They wonder, am I going to win? Am I truly the last poster? They begin frantically logging on time in, time out, wondering why? Did everyone die? But people are posting in other sections. Has the thread been locked? But nobody is viewing it. It is one day before the end of the month, one day before the next post would wander into necro territory, and the fate of this thread will be sealed. They decide to count down their victory, and as they watch...they wait for someone to post, they wait for someone, anyone to step in, a forum newbie looking to lay their mark, or a regular who came back from an extended vacation, just in the nick of time to continue the game. There's only a few minutes left, they decide to put on some music, and grab a drink. They refresh the page every few moments. There's only 30 seconds left...they refresh the page...suddenly... a person is watching the thread... they person's heart jumps, the old familiar game is about to start once more. They rear up to reclaim their position. They watch...they refresh... the music they were listening to ends, but they don't even notice. 10 seconds left... The other person is still viewing the thread, oh they realized whats going to happen... the other user is going to wait until the last second, then release some random little post, probably something along the lines of "I WIN EKJFNIWKHJEBRNFIJHOWESBFUIWE". 5 seconds left... They refresh the page, still no post...

4 seconds left...

3 seconds left...

2 seconds left...

1 second left...

They refresh the page...

There was no post... The person sits there confused,maybe the connection is a little slow...

They refresh the page...

The other user is no longer viewing the thread, there was no post left behind, no message, it was like they were never there.

They won.