The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I finally have Skyrim sse 100% stable now with the ini tweaks and turning off vsync all together and capping it in the nvidia inspector to 60 without vsync enabled. Also using borderless windows mode to boot. No tearing ether :geek: .

Not to mention 40 esps and Dibella forest and a grass mod to.

heatsink used.

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=8_129&item_id=057457

I added some thermal paste to keep her cool.

and something like this.https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835154003&cm_re=thermal_paste_heatsink-_-35-154-003-_-Product

Edited by niphilim222

I can use her as a media box now, now that 80I is gone now, swirling like the wind. Cool with that thermal paste as she can get a tad hot, i managed to get her to 4.5ghz or close to.

I have been running my FX8350 @ 4.840 Ghz for around 5 years using a 120mm Kohler closed loop AIO with two 120mm fans in a push-pull configuration. I can get up to 5.133 Ghz for normal use, but benchmarking or gaming at that frequency and voltage (1.55+) heats up my PC lab and generates CPU temps close to 100C. Passmark scores @ 4.840 range 11525-11774 on the CPU Benchmark...

I think a dual radiator and bigger case would help me to achieve higher clocks and lower temps. You might look into an AIO dual width radiator (usually designated 240 or similar) for your build for stable temps and clocks.

I win.

I can use her as a media box now, now that 80I is gone now, swirling like the wind. Cool with that thermal paste as she can get a tad hot, i managed to get her to 4.5ghz or close to.

I have been running my FX8350 @ 4.840 Ghz for around 5 years using a 120mm Kohler closed loop AIO with two 120mm fans in a push-pull configuration. I can get up to 5.133 Ghz for normal use, but benchmarking or gaming at that frequency and voltage (1.55+) heats up my PC lab and generates CPU temps close to 100C. Passmark scores @ 4.840 range 11525-11774 on the CPU Benchmark...

I think a dual radiator and bigger case would help me to achieve higher clocks and lower temps. You might look into an AIO dual width radiator (usually designated 240 or similar) for your build for stable temps and clocks.

I win.

That's some great advice.

I was just going to suggest cutting a hole in the unused side panel on his computer case to mount an extra fan.

I WIN!

Antics and Antecs almost sound the same. :teehee:

I don't know why I want to get ready for Spring. If I get a clue I don't know why anyone would want to know why I don't know why I want to get ready for Spring.

I often wonder why anyone ever told me to look to the future... count my blessing instead of my mistakes.

I know it would take a month or two to count all my blessings now. :dance:

I think it is a Wise choice now... to count my blessings, because it would take me another 68 years and 3 and 1/2 months to count all my mistakes.