The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Mental exhaustion from playing FO76 alone in which I decided to take on a team quest to see if I could beat a wave of Super Mutants on my own. I defeated the roaming scorched and some powerful Mole miners to gain ownership of the area. Too exhausting. I set up a parameter of defenses on the mining machine. No sooner had I reached the 3rd level and tried to set up the last few robo machine gunners I needed, ten supermutants arrived, and started picking them off. If I had gathered a team at my level it would still have been difficult. Especially if we all were level 15 or less.

I barely made it to level 16 before a supermutant overwhelmed me and they took over the mining machines platforms defeating all the robomachine gunners.

Ah, it was so much fun. Then there was the problem of getting up, fighting my way through the supermutant bunch just so I could regain my belongings.

I doubt I will ever see that bag of goodies my character dropped without a team of five or more besides myself, because alone it is improbable without being at a much higher level. We lose our belongings when our character loses the fight and a bag with it all sits where we went down. I went down on the top floor. When I was reached before I could put enough robomachine gunners in place to provide me the protection a team would.

It was so much FUN trying to be a SUPER MAN!

Now I am back to being an old fart. :laugh:

Wow!

I am too busy, in my spare time Day Dreaming about building an engine like no other game building engine that has been built yet for building games. So I can model a world and a game of my own that wasn't built with one of the supreme game companies game building engines.

It will be mine! ALL MINE! I tell you! MINE! Muah ha ha ha

I'm sorry! My lab smock slipped a little there. I enjoy all the supreme game companies games. I just want to build a place with my own signature on it so I don't owe them any allegiance, because I didn't used their creation kits to make my world or the mods I will create for it later too.

Now where's that string to tie the smock back, back up so it won't slip again.

Before I posted the last win I had just finished watching the movie Mission Impossible: Fallout. I was all charged up. I still get charged up by movies. Only now there aren't any siblings around to play along with, pretending, after the show.

I am back again because Fallout 76 has a new AFK setting. I was away too long to get back into the game.

I have an excuse Bethesda! My teeth needed brushing. I was enjoying the tooth massage with the self brushing toothbrush. All I have to do is move it around my teeth and it does all the up and down and back and forth brushing it self. If my old girlfriend were still talking to me I wouldn't have taken as long to get done. I think there are some of the brain near the teeth that were really enjoying the massage. :woot: :happy:

I may have to save some money when the 3700 Ryzen models come out.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/amd-ryzen-3000-cpu-everything-you-need-to-know/

CPU Cores/Threads Base clock Turbo clock TDP Price Ryzen 3 3300 6/12 3.2Ghz 4.0GHz 50w $99 Ryzen 3 3300X 6/12 3.5GHz 4.3GHz 65w $129 Ryzen 3 3300G 6/12 3.0GHz 3.8GHz 65w $129 Ryzen 5 3600 8/16 3.6GHz 4.4GHz 55w $178 Ryzen 5 3600X 8/16 4.0GHz 4.8GHz 95w $229 Ryzen 5 3600G 8/16 3.2GHz 4.0GHz 95w $199 Ryzen 7 3700 12/24 3.8GHz 4.6GHz 95w $299 Ryzen 7 3700X 12/24 4.2GHz 5.0GHz 105w $329 Ryzen 9 3800X 16/32 3.9GHz 4.7GHz 125w $449 Ryzen 9 3850X 16/32 4.3GHz 5.1GHz 135w $499

The 3700 looks freaking insane.

Edited by niphilim222