The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Clearing Temp files from C://{username}/AppData/Local/Temp ... can help reduce CPU overload too. Cooler CPU.

If you spend allot of time on the Internet and play games too. You need to clear the paging file of the clutter that builds up in the paging file that used to get used to send reports back to Microsoft so they could improve Windows 7.

How to clear the paging file and set optimum Virtual Memory RAM

I was reviewing my playing in FO76. Already cleaned out all the, what did Wolfgang call it in Fallout 3, on my computer in under 2 minutes. Played the game to see how much it improved it.

Ccleaner? I read about it on CNET long ago.

I thought REG EDITOR was better. It even cleaned out the Registry really good. Too bad they changed their code while I was away. The new version updates required when I got back required me to buy the new model too. Sadly they messed up and I could get not get the patches. Once in a great while I get an email from them offering me their latest version.

I know what to remove now. Nothing sacred when they displayed all the things the registry held that was... What was it that Wolfgang called it? Sir or madam?? :wink:

Ah.

How much tl would a good CPU cost where you live?

intel i5 7. gen. cost at least 1200 tl

this is really sad

Is that from a local store near you? Or from an Online shopping service in Turkey like: Newegg, Amazon, TigerDirect, or Alibaba?

I posted 1st on the 6000th post in "The Last Poster Wins". :woot:

I WIN!

Easy as Pizza.