_ _ .:.

. ( | .-. ___ .'_`. WWW \w/ \V/

|/(_)\ .'.-.`. `(_)' (_) (_) (_)

|// \\ `/(_)\' // \\ _/ | _/ | _/ |

_ _ \/| |/ //)_(\\ \| |/ %%__/| $__/| &&__/|

_-(_)- _-(_)- | | | /(o___))\ | | | | | | | |

`(___) `(___) | | | ` / \' | | | | | | | |

jgs // \\ // \\ | |_| /_____\ |_| |_| |_| |_|

All the fun games I have got checked for updates. I peeked in on The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind and they're having a holiday event with a lot of branched sub quests for the players until New Years Day. I got some Christmas lights and put then up outside. One little reindeer to go and all nine will be leaping up to the sky, pulling Santa's sleigh. I'm keeping the last reindeer aside until Christmas Eve. Just like in the story.

I remember the original singer who made the reindeer famous singing the song allot of other singers turned down.

Then one foggy Christmas eve

*        .         .                              . | .                         *        *      .               \|/                   .                       .     -->*<--        .                               /|\              .               ' | '            *                                |                       .          *               .     |         .                                '                    _                   _              .:.     .             ( | .-.     ___    .'_`.     WWW    \w/    \V/                     |/(_)\  .'.-.`.  `(_)'     (_)    (_)    (_)                     |// \\  `/(_)\'  // \\    _/ |   _/ |   _/ |         _       _   \/| |/  //)_(\\  \| |/  %%__/| $__/| &&__/|      _-(_)-  _-(_)- | | |  /(o___))\  | |      | |    | |    | |    `(___)  `(___)   | | |  ` /   \'   | |      | |    | |    | | jgs // \\   // \\   | |_|   /_____\   |_|      |_|    |_|    |_|

It was awesome enough for a quote .... but then can it get a quot3 in a ?

You're a quite imaginative guy.

You might have liked some of the images I drew when I found a place where the ground and a stick made for fun doodling?

Ooo! Did you see my post in your mods page?

I loaded up Oblivion on Windows 10. And I added your mod to Oblivion in it. As soon as I check and see which of the mods I collected have been updated and install them; I'm going to start a new game. It'll be great, because I won't have to go through them like before and hope they work right the first time. NO MORE crash, adjust the load order, crash, adjust the loader order again. Just load them all like before when I got their load order correct, when I had them all working as one and play!

Glad to see you like my latest creation. :-)

Did you try the others as well?

You're a quite imaginative guy.

You might have liked some of the images I drew when I found a place where the ground and a stick made for fun doodling?

Ooo! Did you see my post in your mods page?

I loaded up Oblivion on Windows 10. And I added your mod to Oblivion in it. As soon as I check and see which of the mods I collected have been updated and install them; I'm going to start a new game. It'll be great, because I won't have to go through them like before and hope they work right the first time. NO MORE crash, adjust the load order, crash, adjust the loader order again. Just load them all like before when I got their load order correct, when I had them all working as one and play!

Glad to see you like my latest creation. :-)

Did you try the others as well?

Oblivion's CD is in the drive today and spun so loud it reminded me of those times when a friend excitedly waited while I put on my coat so we could go for a walk.