The last poster wins

TheCalliton

shining, shimmering, shivering, searching, researching, finding, adding, digging, needing, wanting, raining, snowing, gunning, brooming, yelling, smelling, eating, drinking, banning, kicking, posting, winning.

"Hey man, I have a girlfriend on a different Nation!" -Says the funny looking guy

"Oh? Where is that Nation?" -Says the curious guy

"Hahaha! IN MY imagiNATION HAHAHAHA! *Laughs crazy while depressed inside and depressing music is playing" -cries the funny depressed guy

-random stuff I found on the internet, yeah. I Win!

You can have the girl in your imagiNATION. The female I dream about was real, and yet, all I have to remind me of her, is my re-imagining: known as our Photographic Memory. And if you can imagine a girl in your imagiNATION, she's probably real; somewhere, out there, you haven't visited yet.

I drove to a city and passed the one where we met, when I was traveling looking for work. Now I am back in my lonely room. Playing with the computer, instead of thoughts of her.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

the other day, my imagiNATION came true, but only saw she was with someone else, someone who is more loving than me, more happy and made her laugh than me, respectful than me that I tried my best, he is overall better than me, but when I approached him, it was the future me that was holding her hands and my future said that the girl will stay single until I meet her in my life.

But suddenly I woke up in the middle of the traffic in a taxi, I realized I am still in college, no crushes, but someone had a crush on me. Could it be her? Maybe no because I realized I was posting random stuff in the Forum Games.

(Insert I WIN! easy as pizza (pie).png here)

the other day, my imagiNATION came true, but only saw she was with someone else, someone who is more loving than me, more happy and made her laugh than me, respectful than me that I tried my best, he is overall better than me, but when I approached him, it was the future me that was holding her hands and my future said that the girl will stay single until I meet her in my life.

But suddenly I woke up in the middle of the traffic in a taxi, I realized I am still in college, no crushes, but someone had a crush on me. Could it be her? Maybe no because I realized I was posting random stuff in the Forum Games.

(Insert I WIN! easy as pizza (pie).png here)

Stop Dreaming! Youngster.

You're clearly missing out on the fun, because you're wasting your time dreaming.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

Am I the only one to be satisfied of being single?

I'm still single. I only desired what the lasses wanted until we were done playing the roles in the action packed adventure. Juliet my sword.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

Why do you call her Juliet your sword and not Kat Anna?

I'm still single. I only desired what the lasses wanted until we were done playing the roles in the action packed adventure. Juliet my sword.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

You don't get it?! Juliet... Sounds like... use old English... the past tense of “to eat” as “ate” the old-fashioned “et.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

You don't get it?! Juliet... Sounds like... use old English... the past tense of “to eat” as “ate” the old-fashioned “et.

Man relieve me and tell me you get what I mean with Kat Anna talking about swords.