⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

PSN IS DOWN FOR THE COUNT!!!

No this can't be happening, noo, no, no, noooo. psn is down for the count :sad: :mad: :verymad:

As a PC user, is this some form of peasantry of which I am unaware?

PSN: Play Station Network The place where all Play Station people (rich and richest) hangout, chat, party, have homes like in SIMS etc., etc.. Peasant's? If they have enough money to afford a PS4, spend hours in Play Station Network with friends, and play all the games outside the inner world known as PSN they aren't peasants.

I think niphilim222 may be in shock.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

Don't mind me! I'm just playing with words. People find it difficult to play with my wrecked condition. So I play with words. And it's become clear I am beginning to understand words and I am not good at using them very well, yet.

niphilim222 came out of shock, because he saw that the Win had been taken and... Muwah aha ha haa

I was taking control. Then! And THEN! I got a tooth repaired yesterday and... Muwah aha ha haa.

My good ol' evil self is BACK!

I'm fit as a fiddle and no tooth pain to cause my mind to stray... Muwah aha ha haa. Yes!

I WIN again!

easy as pizza (pie)

I got out doors for a moment. Bought some Roundup 365 and sprayed along areas where I don't want anything to grow for a year.

It was just like old times. Either the grasses, trees, bushes, and weeds go or my property falls into serious unmanageable forestation. A no brainer.

DEATH TO VEGETATION!

LOL .... yes ! DEATH to Vegatation ... that is how it is here in Nawllins for summer time yard care. kYou just cant stop it growing ... very disturbing comming from how vegatation grows in Utah.