The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Poor Pagafyr keep fighting the last poster wins, end he will not come at all for such a unique person like Pagafyr, even though i have only met him here on the nexus. He will fight and fight shall go on, and on, and on here at the nexus. Not pushing but its his duty now, life without him would be sudden win or lose for us at the last poster wins last poster. NAhhh never will happen, although... Win Pagafyr like you never won before.

Easy as Spaghetti

I WIN!

Edited by niphilim222

I have just awakened from the land of nod. The land where 6 through 12 year old boys live. An ancient land live among caves, entrances into old buildings with rotting concrete and robot's that patrol old schools halls. A child told I have to leave and led me to the surface.

The pills I have received will kill that which thrives on my insides.

No more can the myth live within the caverns. For one last day I refused to eat the pill so we can slip through the caverns child sized tunnels.

Pagafyr is; no more.

Poor Pagafyr keep fighting the last poster wins, end he will not come at all for such a unique person like Pagafyr, even though i have only met him here on the nexus. He will fight and fight shall go on, and on, and on here at the nexus. Not pushing but its his duty now, life without him would be sudden win or lose for us at the last poster wins last poster. NAhhh never will happen, although... Win Pagafyr like you never won before.

Easy as Spaghetti

I WIN!

You've restored my youthful thinking. :wacko: Spaghetti! :woot: One of my favorite meals, because it brings back memories of getting dressed to the nines to go out to a restaurant with all the family when I was very young. :D

I managed to tweak skyrim and Nvidia control panal to get silky smooth fps, even with heavy load of mods, running around 100+ mods and silky smooth fps. I turned of scaling in control panal and using onboard sound with motherboard and the game never ran so smooth. Also turn off Nvidia overlay, its known to cause fps lag, even on high end machine like i have..

Step one turn scaling to no scaling in nvidia control panal, then turn of Nvidia overlay, bingo silky fs even with mods and high detail mods.

Now i can have big tree mods like simply bigger trees now, with tree bark and lush patch to go along with it, I entirely overhauled the game now :dance: :dance: :dance:

Specs

Antec 1200case

Windows 10 pro

AMD ryzen 2700

4x4 16gb of ddr4 at 2930mhz limitations of cpu

m2 samsung ssd 512gb

previous build had a Samsung Evo 1tb ssd but the thing had bad sectors on disk so i had to defrag it, and its like brand new now.

psu 1000Watt antec

gtx 1070 Zotac mini 8gb

Edited by niphilim222

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

I got lucky, AGAIN!

I admire the two,

the one that is bad

and the one that is good

because they are in the keep

with each others company.

Since they have lived