The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I was attempting to find out if there are specific holidays when Food is the theme.

U.S.A's.Thanksgiving supposedly is because, (what some people believed) to be because the locals saved the lives of a bunch of immigrants who arrived too late in the seasons for growing stuff, and did not bring enough back packers freeze dried food to provide them food for the Winter.

Thanks to a bunch of locals, apparently friendly with the new arrivals, they shared the now famous (Kentucky fried :whistling: ) Turkey and (Pop :whistling: ) Corn. :wink: :wink: :no: The locals showed them how to deep fry and fondue stuff too. :whistling: :wink: :wink: :woot:

(Do not take this post Seriously) Because parts of the History of Thanksgiving was intentionally fictionalized for humoring children and bored adults. Some woman with a rolling pin made me add this part. (Do not take this post Seriously)

I had already guessed this post is to be taken to the second degree. ^_^

I had already guessed this post is to be taken to the second degree. ^_^

I have read brochures that describe the exquisite ways the Grandmaster chef makes meals smell tempting and delicious.

I have heard a few students in classrooms talking about how they admire cooks who took lessons in France. A Chef at a French Culinary School who has any skill also gains a great reputation. The student's chatting said they wanted to be a magnificent chef too. To do so they would have to go to school in France to learn from the BEST Chefs.

I mentioned the Y. W. C. A. cooking courses might be a good place to get started. My Mom was attending the class which was supported by the Home and Garden Org.. If they had been serious; they would have found out, that it was a step in the right direction to get a good start to be accepted in one of Frances fine Culinary Schools.

I was updating all the Skyrim Special Edition mods. :turned: I noticed some of the people whose mods I downloaded updates for; their mods are recent. I'm thinking of sending them some Halloween Treats.

The ones that are still breathing, that is. o_O :laugh:

:woot:

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

A game! You say. :D With puzzles and poisons with stories of murder most foul? :sad:

Give us a Clue! :mellow: :devil: