The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have to switch to another browser. Ffox won't let me see the YouTube.

I just tried the link and got the notice that the video was not available in my country (USA), but if you do a search, it will come up. This is on Fire Fox.

The mysterious ghost story with unknown frights from the newly discovered living ^^^ author ^^^ will be available soon. THAT WRITER ABOVE THIS POST! Up there! ^^^^ SEE! He's become an Author. And if that don't scare the heck out of you nothing will.

Check in at * Druid's Garden * and dare to read it on Halloween

Ooo WEEE oooo :ohmy:

Im guessing those ^^^ were at me ? And did you mean new author of dribble in the forums ?

Cuz honestly I can't really call myself a mod author , since all I have really published is a home mod. That everybody and their mothers brother does the first time they give it a wack.

I do have one in the works that I think could be a unique experience in using mods of fallout.

Have you heard of StarCraft ? It would be based on that , but a hybrid with Fo3 and FPS.

Hopefully Fo3/FNV modding will last as long as it will take me to get even a beta up and running. But in the mean time , I luv playing the geck ... which means learning it's intricacies through helping others on the forums figure out their ideas.

Hey Everyone, wouldn't it be nice if we could all, niphilim222, Oblivionaddicted, M48A5, Mktavish, and everyone else who knows about it; we could all go for a ride in the T. A. R. D. I. S. about now?!

You know take a time holiday and shake off the Earthly stress by going and sitting on lounge chairs on a Sunny Beach in another time and another galaxy.

As soon as everyone can blink away and leave here just for a time, heh heh, so we can all have the time to refresh before we blink back. I'd like to start her up!

All aboard!

Well that would be nice I am sure. But since I am making a 2000 mile move shortly.

I will have to get back to you after I settle in with the Utards (utah)

It was fun on the Creole Queen today. Which is a river boat ship you take a 3 hr tour from New Orleans .

Well that would be nice I am sure. But since I am making a 2000 mile move shortly.

I will have to get back to you after I settle in with the Utards (utah)

It was fun on the Creole Queen today. Which is a river boat ship you take a 3 hr tour from New Orleans .

A river boat! Steam paddle wheel driven? A time machine from days of the blooming of boom towns along the Mississippi.

@Mktavish,

Be prepared for a radical climate change. Not only will the winters be extremely colder than those to which you are accustomed, but you will also be at a high elevation.

The last time I was in Utah, it was October, just before the North Rim closed for the season. We had a pile of snow outside of the house where we were staying and my Son-in-law slid on the ice on the front steps.

@Mktavish,

Be prepared for a radical climate change. Not only will the winters be extremely colder than those to which you are accustomed, but you will also be at a high elevation.

The last time I was in Utah, it was October, just before the North Rim closed for the season. We had a pile of snow outside of the house where we were staying and my Son-in-law slid on the ice on the front steps.

Yes I am aware of the climate change. Firstly will be the lack of oxygen between 0 and 5000 ft elevation. Then the dew point I guess ... which is how much water is in the air.

This is why people out west look old and leathery. And their opinions are crotchety.

I myself in this transition ... will try to bring the life of New Orleans to Salt Lake.

But in the end .... the dehydration of desert life will take it's toll I'm sure.

Already been there done that ... since Obama was elected.

If the portion of the country does not get past having a black president ... which I think is partial problem to our division. Then we better think about splitting up Rome , just like they did in the past.